• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Supernatural (possible romance)(always open) {Ignore prefix for some)

AutumnGrey

Hello! i am looking for a long term romance partner. I love complete opposite romances with kind of dark, mysterious, forbidden feel to it. I can do both human and supernatural romance. I would prefer if they had a slow build up, maybe even start out hating each other. Some ideas i have are:

Winter Faire x Summer Faire
(I have been craving this lately)

Demon x Angel

Werewolf x Werewolf
(Kinda of like a mated thing)

Bad boy (or girl) x Nerd (me)

Vampire x Werewolf

Rich x Poor
I'm open to suggestions about plot and setting, and any other character roles.

I am a semi-literate role player. I mainly play as a female but i can do both into mxf or fxf.

The only fandom roleplays I participate in are
  • Hogwarts- two different houses falling for each other (for ex. Slytherin x Hufflepuff)
  • The Iron Fey Series (Winter fey x Summer fey)
  • Shadow hunters (underworlder x shadow hunter)

I would prefer to use Discord, only because it is more convenient for the role plays I'm looking for.

I'd be super interested in some of the pairings you listed, especially the Demon x Angel, Werewolf x Werewolf, and Bad boy (girl) x nerd. I can also use Discord to RP on!

Hello! i am looking for a long term romance partner. I love complete opposite romances with kind of dark, mysterious, forbidden feel to it. I can do both human and supernatural romance. I would prefer if they had a slow build up, maybe even start out hating each other. Some ideas i have are:

Winter Faire x Summer Faire
(I have been craving this lately)

Demon x Angel

Werewolf x Werewolf
(Kinda of like a mated thing)

Bad boy (or girl) x Nerd (me)

Vampire x Werewolf

Rich x Poor
I'm open to suggestions about plot and setting, and any other character roles.

I am a semi-literate role player. I mainly play as a female but i can do both into mxf or fxf.

The only fandom roleplays I participate in are
  • Hogwarts- two different houses falling for each other (for ex. Slytherin x Hufflepuff)
  • The Iron Fey Series (Winter fey x Summer fey)
  • Shadow hunters (underworlder x shadow hunter)

I would prefer to use Discord, only because it is more convenient for the role plays I'm looking for.
I'd potentially be interested in the fairy or werewolf one though I only do PM 1x1's on the site after a bad experience. "^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back