• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 star wars MxF

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
Yeah so I've been really interested in doing something related to Star Wars, mainly on the romance side of things but I think it would be a good thing to get back into 1x1's cause I haven't done them in a long time.

I Don't particularly have any plots in mind, it's more like what you suggest like say Jedi x Jedi or Sith x Jedi or Sith x Sith. The stories will be different but this is what I'm in the mood for. Now if you want something specific then say you're interested in doing this sort of thing or that sort of thing and I can roll with it.

now who wants to Rp some Star Wars stuff! :D

I would love to oblige, if you are interested!! :D  I've been looking for a good Star Wars rp actually! And I can play pretty much anything so that is a good xD  

Heyheyhey! I'd love to RP with ya! ;3

I'd adore you forever if you would do an Imperial Officer x Imperial/Rebel Officer

Heyheyhey! I'd love to RP with ya! ;3

I'd adore you forever if you would do an Imperial Officer x Imperial/Rebel Officer

Yay!! Fantastic! That sounds interesting.. Would you like to continue in PM or something? I'm afraid I have little to no idea what I am doing in this whole forum layout xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back