• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Slice of Life RPs | Fandom or Non-Fandom Settings

helloCanIGo

Roleplay Type(s)
About Me!
Hi! I'm Chimera (he/him), I'm 19 years old and relatively new to roleplaying. I'm searching for an RP partner for casual, slice-of-life RPs with a focus on character development, world-building, and immersion in various potential settings, listed below.

Some Boundaries
I would like to avoid romantic elements entirely, especially at first. It takes me a very long time to get comfortable with someone, if it all- if it doesn't come up OoC, treat it as a hard limit.

My preference is original characters over canon characters most of the time. There's a couple exceptions here and there, but it isn't stated, assume that I'm aiming for OCs.

I'll do my best to be as active as possible. I may need a nudge occasionally, but please be a bit gentle- sometimes I just need a while to respond, and it makes me nervous to feel rushed.

Settings & Prompts
Fandom Settings
Cassette Beasts - Day-to-day life on New Wirral (ideally as OCs but canon characters are okay, too), separate from the game's main story. A larger version of the game's world could be used, with more detailed environments and potentially other settlements. This is my current focus, and would be my absolute favorite by far, but I also know that it isn't the most well-known game out there right now. The only prompt I have in mind is similar to the start of the actual game: one of us washes up on the shore of New Wirral, and is discovered by the other. I'm happy to take either role.

Hollow Knight - Pre-, Post-, or during the Infection, as OCs of just about any sort. Of course, this one may run a little bit darker, even on the more casual end of things, but I think there's plenty of beauty in Hallownest worth exploring together! This one is fairly open-ended, with many different possibilities- maybe we're adventurers trying to uncover Hallownest's bizarre history sometime after the events of the game, or maybe inhabitants of the kingdom long before the infection ever began.

Pokémon - My favorite regions are Hoenn and Unova. I'd also enjoy a PMD RP, although it's been an especially long time since I've played those games. Either way, a light-hearted journey across the Pokémon world would be appreciated- it could be a classic adventure, taking on 8 gyms and the League, or it could be something more relaxed, simply exploring for the sake of it. On the PMD side of things, we could borrow from the Adventurer's Guild from the Explorers games, taking on different quests to help out various characters.

LoZ: Breath Of The Wild/Tears Of The Kingdom - I would absolutely love to play as a Rito or Zora traveller! Hyrule is beautiful and there's so much to see. I don't have a lot of other experience with LoZ outside of these games, unfortunately, but I'm happy to learn more as we go if you're okay with that. I don't have a lot of ideas in particular, but I think that could come with developing characters if we go that route.

Non-Fandom Settings
(Note: I don't have any complete settings in mind, but I have some ideas if you are interested in working on them. If you're more interested in just jumping into the roleplay side of things and have a setting of your own that's along these lines, feel free to pitch it instead!)

Soft Sci-Fi/Sci-Fi Fantasy
- I love space travel, ridiculously advanced tech, aliens, and robots, but I'm not super interested in all the math or sciencey details. If you're interested in a little more collaborative world building, this is the way to go!

Fantasy Constructed World - A whole different world with rules based in magic, and a focus on a nonhuman species. The best example I can think of is Cerulean from Sunborn Rising, but that may be a bit niche, so... I don't know? I wouldn't mind dragons. Again, it'd start as a collaborative world building project, but it'd be a bit more involved.

Urban Fantasy - Magic and fantasy elements in modern times, either hidden from the more mundane public or completely blended into society as a whole. Either's fine by me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back