• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 search! OPEN

Writers Fury

Hello!

I would say I am a semi-lit to literate Roleplayer. I post 1-6 paragraphs depending on what I am given and how into the replay I am. I definitely mirror my partner though, so if you give me 2 sentences I will give them right back.

I play females and I do mxf only. I have nothing against mxm and fxf and I will soon hopefully be able to do it, it is just not a strong suit.

I do appreciate literacy, but I do rp on my I pad so I guarantee there will be at least one or two mistakes in my writing. I try and catch them but it isn’t always possible. That being said I can handle if you make a few mistakes too just as long as I know what you are trying to say!

I don’t do anime fandoms or anime face claims. I prefer real people as face claims. I generally lean towards original plots and stories rather than fandoms.

** I am technically a minor**
So I prefer partners to be 15-19

NOW with all that out of the way. Here are some plots I am interested in!

Detective x criminal
Werewolf x human
King x commoner
Any historical rp (Rome especially)
God (mythology) x human
Assassin x assassin
Assassin x civilian
Gang leader x civilian

If you have any other ideas just let me know, I am interested in most things!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back