• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Search Fxf MXM pairings inside! (ignore prefix)

Profoundcactus

Professional Crier
Hiya! I'm a ProfoundCactus. I've been rping for a long ass time, I was doing it on gaia and then moved on here. I am currently a college student and work part time at a tax company so sometimes things can get pretty busy but I'll usually send out warning. Right now it isn't tax season so I just sit at my desk bored and would love to rp with you!

I have a few rules, well they're not really rules just general statements that if followed will help us all enjoy the rp equally. PLEASE PLOT WITH ME! This seems like a no-brainer but if I'm throwing out ideas and you're just like uh yeah or sure and that's it then I'm going to think you're not really into it and will be less motivated to even rp. So yeah please throw out ideas for me. Next, I don't really like one liners, like if it's just conversation then it's understandable but two- three paragraphs it pretty good minimin for me.

Also I'm always willing to double, below if I have a bolded role that you would've liked to have then we can just double up.

Next, I like gay characters and so I usually have a gay main character if you want a fxm then be willing to double up.

That should be it, but below I have a BUNCH of pairings that we could explore and few concept ideas please RP with me! I'm begging you.

Fairy x Human

Teacher/Student- I have a little idea that the teacher and student may have known each other when the student was younger and the teacher is now is a very abusive relationship and finds escape with to student or even just got out of an abusive relationship and needs someone similar to hang on to.

Tough Girl x Outgoing popular girl

Vampire x Human

Adventurer x Reluctant Adventurer: I'm going on an adventure, and you're coming with me!

Shapeshifter x Werewolf Alpha's Daughter: I picture the werewolf being wary of anyone outside the pack, especially other supernatural creatures.

Demon x Human: A demon falls in love with a human. Let the hijinks ensue.

Bad Girl x Good girl

Shy Person x Outgoing Person

Loner x Popular

Detective x Partner

Stalker x Victim

Yandere x Victim

Older x Younger

Last edited:
I like pretty much all of your plot things, but the ones that most interest me are: master x mythical servant, teacher/student, loner/popular or outgoing/shy, detective/partner. Seriously, though everything you listed is great. If you'd be at all interested you could pm me? c: //sweats//

I'd be interests to roleplay with you! As for the roles, Rich Female x her Handmaiden and Fairy x Human caught my eye.

Hiya! I'm a ProfoundCactus. I've been rping for a long ass time, I was doing it on gaia and then moved on here. I am currently a college student and work part time at a tax company so sometimes things can get pretty busy but I'll usually send out warning. Right now it isn't tax season so I just sit at my desk bored and would love to rp with you!

I have a few rules, well they're not really rules just general statements that if followed will help us all enjoy the rp equally. PLEASE PLOT WITH ME! This seems like a no-brainer but if I'm throwing out ideas and you're just like uh yeah or sure and that's it then I'm going to think you're not really into it and will be less motivated to even rp. So yeah please throw out ideas for me. Next, I don't really like one liners, like if it's just conversation then it's understandable but two- three paragraphs it pretty good minimin for me.

Also I'm always willing to double, below if I have a bolded role that you would've liked to have then we can just double up.

Next, I like gay characters and so I usually have a gay main character if you want a fxm then be willing to double up.

That should be it, but below I have a BUNCH of pairings that we could explore and few concept ideas please RP with me! I'm begging you.

Fairy x Human

Teacher/Student- I have a little idea that the teacher and student may have known each other when the student was younger and the teacher is now is a very abusive relationship and finds escape with to student or even just got out of an abusive relationship and needs someone similar to hang on to.

Tough Girl x Outgoing popular girl

Vampire x Human

Adventurer x Reluctant Adventurer: I'm going on an adventure, and you're coming with me!

Shapeshifter x Werewolf Alpha's Daughter: I picture the werewolf being wary of anyone outside the pack, especially other supernatural creatures.

Demon x Human: A demon falls in love with a human. Let the hijinks ensue.

Bad Girl x Good girl

Shy Person x Outgoing Person

Loner x Popular

Detective x Partner

Stalker x Victim

Yandere x Victim

Older x Younger

I'm interested!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back