• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1X1 RP

IrishQ

Title says it all! I'm yet again looking for RP partners! I have quite a few topics, some are fantasy, some aren't, I'll just list them here:

• Medieval
  • Modern day supernatural (Not the TV show people)
  • Unplanned pregnancy (Really craving this one, I know, I'm weird)
  • Shifters
  • Dragons
  • Bad boy x shy girl

My topics are always changing and I'm always open to new ones, so don't be afraid to PM me with your own suggestions! But before replying to this post or shooting me a PM, I do have a few requirements:

• Reply at least once a day! I know people can get busy, if you can't reply for a certain amount of time, please tell me! I'm an understanding person, I won't bite!
  • Quailty over quantity! I don't want to get 20 paragraphs if it doesn't move the story along, I'll be more than happy with just 1 paragraph that does! But please for the love of God, try to avoid the dreaded one liner, unless you are completely and utterly stuck. Also please have good grammar! The odd spelling mistake is fine but if done constantly, it drives me up the wall
  • No god modding please! This is a huge pet peeve of mine, don't control my characters and don't kill them off! (At least without consulting me)
  • If you want to send me a topic idea, I don't do fandoms or anything to do with mechas or Sci-fi! (So no Star Wars or Warrior Cats!) And I also don't do forum or group RPs, too awkward for me.
And I think that's everything! For now anyway!

Last edited:
Got a bit of a strange idea rolling around in my head. It's supposed to be kind of a supernatural RP with a horror start, since it's Halloween. Lemme know if you're interested.

Got a bit of a strange idea rolling around in my head. It's supposed to be kind of a supernatural RP with a horror start, since it's Halloween. Lemme know if you're interested.

I am interested! (Even though it's now November 1st here in the UK) PM me!

Title says it all! I'm yet again looking for RP partners! I have quite a few topics, some are fantasy, some aren't, I'll just list them here:

• Assassin x assassin (Basic plot outline for this one)
  • Assassin x target
  • Human x supernatural
  • Dragons

Almost all of these sound interesting!

I could try to stand up to your standards but honestly i'm not sure i'm good enough to meet anybodies standards,here..

I might be interested?~

Hello!!! I am interested Human x Supernatural, Assassin x Assassin and Assassin X Target.

Are you interested in some kind of dragon RP where the dragons have human form as well?

• Assassin x assassin (Basic plot outline for this one)
  • Assassin x target
  • Human x supernatural
  • Dragons
  • Bad boy x shy girl

My topics are always changing and I'm always open to new ones, so don't be afraid to PM me with your own suggestions! But before replying to this post or shooting me a PM, I do have a few requirements:

• Reply at least once a day! I know people can get busy, if you can't reply for a certain amount of time, please tell me! I'm an understanding person, I won't bite!
  • Quailty over quantity! I don't want to get 20 paragraphs if it doesn't move the story along, I'll be more than happy with just 1 paragraph that does! But please for the love of God, try to avoid the dreaded one liner, unless you are completely and utterly stuck. Also please have good grammar! The odd spelling mistake is fine but if done constantly, it drives me up the wall
  • No god modding please! This is a huge pet peeve of mine, don't control my characters and don't kill them off! (At least without consulting me)
And I think that's everything! For now anyway!

Hey there, are you still open for partners? I'm interested if you are. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back