• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 RP

Inulover1

BLACKJACK!
Hello! My name is Beth and I am looking for a role play partner!

• I tend to lean towards doing romance RPs, however if wanted it doesn't have to become one.
  • I am usually good at finding and correcting any spelling and grammar errors I may make.
  • The most I usually write is about a paragraph, however I can adjust to my partner's length if they would like.
  • If the plot/story gets to it, I will do mature scenes. 
  • I am willing to play BOTH genders! So if you want me to play male, I can!
  • I also don't mind when the pairing is MxM or FxF! 
  • Chat with me all you want! I like to get to know people. :)
  • I'm willing to do other roles that you suggest, it doesn't just have to be limited to the roles listed below.
  • Some roles I have done before: 

StepsisterxStepbrother
  • NekoxHuman
  • DemonxHuman/Hunter
  • VampirexHuman/Hunter
  • GirlxGuy in school setting
  • SlavexMaster

Thank you so much! I hope to hear from you soon!

Its been a while since I've done a vampire roleplay and if you're willing to play a male that's even better :D  We can double though if you want. 

Inulover1 Inulover1

Hey, I've been meaning to try out my skills as a male for a while and I'd love to do a Neko x Human with ya. Also, I'm new here too :D

Hi! I'd be interested in doing a stepbrother x stepsister, vampire x human or a GirlxGuy in a school setting roleplay. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back