• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 RP !{♡PLOTS INC.}

haertbeat

♡♡♡♡
Hello ! Hae / Heart here. ♡

I'm looking for a partner that's willing to play the Male part, as I typically play as Female. That is, unless we're doubling, then i'm willing to compromise.

I prefer to 1x1 in messages rather than full threads. The CS may even be placed there for reference.

In a partner, I need consistency and communication! I want us to be on the same page, and equally interested in what's going on. I also appreciate creativity, suggestions, and paragraphs. (Which will be reciprocated!♡)
I also prefer my partner be 18+, as most of my themes tend to be mature.

I prefer to keep OOC communication as a means of us both understanding the direction we want things to go, what we're okay with/not okay with, and when we will be available/unavailable.

This may be done in a separate conversation or Discord.

Any ideas I pitch are not the ideas we're limited to, and may be added to.

I D E A S ♡

• "Tour Life" - A girl stowes away on her favorite Band/Group's tour bus after a concert, and through her charm (And the fact that traffic is heavy) the Band/Group decides to let her stay a while. What's the worst that could happen?

After several stops and reckless nights, the lead singer (and the girl's biggest celebrity crush) decides the 'tour life' is too dangerous for her to be tagging along with them, especially after he realizes he's developed feelings for her. This is when he decides to buy her a plane ticket home, hoping she'd accept it as he's never had time for a real relationship and doesn't know how he'd be able to keep her happy.

If she takes the plane ticket, will he regret it and try to find her again? Or, will the media beat him to it, by throwing her into the tabloids. Is his drive to protect her from his fame bigger than his drive to maintain his single and "bad boy" image? We'll see.

• Good Girl x Bad Boy - A girl from the rich part of town, the sheltered daughter of a doctor and his stay-at-home wife runs into (literally) a "bad boy" at the local market who lives in the neighborhood opposing hers across the lake. After their encounter, she tries to move on with her shopping when coincidentally she sees him later that day at a corner-store. After he jokingly suggests she's following him, she assures him that she is not and says that she must be home by a certain time, so she must hurry home. After insisting she let him take her home on the back of his motorcycle, she gives in but tries to make sure that's as far as they go.

As time passes, he tries to persuay her to go out with him for a couple nights past her curfew. Giving in this time as well, she gets caught after the second time by her parents who forbid her from seeing her again. Will his love go beyond her parent's rules? And if she goes against her parents beliefs, will he still be there in the end?

• In-Love Mate - A woman is arrested and thrown into jail. She's highly dangerous, and the officer in charge of keeping an eye on her finds hisself becoming attatched to her. Not only is she beautiful and a criminal, but she's willing to give him the world if he just.. sneaks her out of prison. Can she turn him into her villainous king, who will live the rest of their lavish life high on adrenaline and rebellion?

• Heart Mob - A dangerous man, the head of a mob is raising hell to provide for the woman he wants to marry. Only, to impress her, he's going to have to do alot more than kill and shower her in luxury. He has to open up to her, and show emotions he never shows to anyone else. [This is in a setting similar to the American 1920's.]

• The Joker x Harleen Quinzel (Later, Harley Quinn) - The traditional story of how they meet and later become the wicked king and queen of Gotham City.

Their relationship is not all sunshine and rainbows, and is actually quite problematic so if you are interested in this story please know what's going on and how it's supposed to go !♡

• Jay Gatsby x Daisy Buchanan (Great Gatsby) - Jay tries to find his way back into daisy's heart, but he must find her first. After he left for the war, he promised to come back and marry her. Daisy found hersself unable to wait and marries a rich man, Tom Buchanan by the encouragement of her parents because "Rich Girls don't marry Poor Boys." This essentially drives her crazy the day of her wedding and leads her to be stuck in a marriage she doesn't even like.
When Gatsby returns, he returns rich and is rumored to be rich because of illegal dealings. He simply tells people he's into stocks and bonds, and throws extravagant parties every week in hopes he'll run into Daisy, and get her to marry him. When he does run into Daisy, as well as her husband, he seeks help from Nick Carraway, his neighbor and coincidentally Daisy's cousin.

• Tris x Four (Divergent) - You either know this story or you don't, I currently don't feel like explaining. Maybe in PM.

Last edited:
(Uh hey. I'm using the 'light mode' of the site and your choice of color maybe a bit difficult for others to read. A slightly darker pink ought to rectify the issue. Have a nice day. o/)

(Uh hey. I'm using the 'light mode' of the site and your choice of color maybe a bit difficult for others to read. A slightly darker pink ought to rectify the issue. Have a nice day. o/)
I didn't think of that, I really appreciate you bringing that to my attention. I'll fix it now.

Hey, my name is Daniël, I am a blogger and have been writing fantasy each day for 3 years. (disclaimer I do not know anything about rp, but I will manage)

I like the first paragraph of 'good girl x bad boy' I would probably give him a little worse personality, because my kind of bad boy would take you to his favorite spot first with you unable to get off the motorcycle. If you are okay with some more rough edges then I am your man / badboy

Hey, my name is Daniël, I am a blogger and have been writing fantasy each day for 3 years. (disclaimer I do not know anything about rp, but I will manage)

I like the first paragraph of 'good girl x bad boy' I would probably give him a little worse personality, because my kind of bad boy would take you to his favorite spot first with you unable to get off the motorcycle. If you are okay with some more rough edges then I am your man / badboy

Great! Make him as bad as you want, it'll only make the story better, i'm sure. Nice to meet you, Daniël.~ I'll message you and show you my character sheet for the "good girl". Cool?

I really like your plot about the "Tour Life" or the one about "In-Love Mate" if you are still interested in doing either of these plots please feel free to Pm me and we will get started.

The font color change really helped out and I can read it well now :) thank the person who suggested fixing that. It's a really good story to try. I've never done a play like that but would be interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back