• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 RP Plots (all genres welcome) - looking for long-term partners

Well, if you're still looking for The Witcher, I just finished the second game and am in a pretty hyped mood to Rp it!

@Natalie H I've had a fair share of Witcher rps and am running one even now, so momentarily I'm not looking to make another. Regardless, thanks for your interest.

Hi there! I'm equally interested in Unspoken Tale of Hermit Island and Partners in Damnation, that being said, which would you more like to do?

Heya :)  I'm interested in Necromancer college, darkened dreams or unspoken tales of hermit island. Which would you prefer? 

@Skryx The Hermit Island rp is contested at the moment, so either of the other two. Send me a personl message and we can discuss things. Don't be surprised if I won't reply immediately though, since I have a full time job.

I have a character I created awhile ago that would be perfect for the necromancer rp you were talking about. And if you aren't still interested in that one I'd be open to another one!

@BeeProdigy I am open to discussions about it. Just keep in mind it's a comedic plot (though there can be serious elements in it). Send a PM my way and we can start plotting if you wish ;)  

I think I know you. 

Also, your knight/dragon/lady plot and your hermit island plot both are quite appealing. 

@CastoffCaptain  Well, I've been lurking about the site for over a year, so chances are you've seen my content. Apart from that, I do not believe I know you in turn. That is subjectable to change, though.

The Hermit Island plot is currently contested (I received multiple applications via PMs), but the other one is open should it interest you.

@CastoffCaptain  Well, I've been lurking about the site for over a year, so chances are you've seen my content. Apart from that, I do not believe I know you in turn. That is subjectable to change, though.

The Hermit Island plot is currently contested (I received multiple applications via PMs), but the other one is open should it interest you.

Yeah, some of your content seems familiar. 

Right now, I'm in one RP and two are (supposedly) brewing. I am more of a two-RP kind of person, so I'm hesitant to commit to anything further. 

The dragon/knight/etc one would be my preference, tbh.

Mostly I wanted to comment on your familiarity and to say that I like your plots. They're strong, unusual, and creative, which is why if you are who I'm thinking of/encountered months ago, I wanted to RP with you then, as well. 

Poo. 

@CastoffCaptain Hmm, I distantly remember that someone put a 'like' on my partner search before the big RPN site update. Chances are, it was you, and I promptly forgot since the update abolished the old 'like' system, and any pre-update likes along with it.

Therefore, we meet again for the first time, good captain. *insert ominous music*

I can get behind your limitations, I have a full-time job so I have to carefully manage my rp-s as well. Nonetheless, if you have the interest and time allowance, feel free to send me a PM, I'm sure we can work something out.

Boo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Morris ❤️

Blasphemous Bonding and Monster Union both sounds hilarious ! I'd be up for whatever one.

@juniper ali *bows slightly* it is an honor that you grace me with your presence.

Blasphemous Bonding is currently contested, but Monster Union is unclaimed. If you are okay with that, shoot me a PM and we can start plotting.

Hello!

I was wondering if you're open to rp in the Inuyasha fandom? I'm also looking to rp in another fandom but I'm not sure if you're familiar. 

@Miyu Nakajima It's been very long since I've played an Inuyasha rp, not sure if I can pull it off anymore. Additionally - and this will be added as a note to the main post to avoid future misunderstandings - I normally play OC's, not canon characters in fandom RPs, so if that's the sort of thing you are looking for, I'm afraid I must decline.

@LadyMatsudai Honestly speaking I haven't seen Rogue One as of yet (I don't live in the english-speaking parts of the world, so unless I want to pirate it I gotta' wait for a decent sub/dub as of yet). But if you have some other Star Wars related rp idea, I'd probably be up for it otherwise ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back