• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 RP partner search

mysteriouspencil

· Bri · 20 · Artist ·

• .: About me :.
    please read info in all tabs before contacting me.

Greetings and salutations! I am Bri.
    I'm 20 years old, married to a wonderful guy with 3 cats, and am currently
    a stay-at-home wife who does digital art. I've been doing RPs since I was a kid, and I
    still enjoy them immensely. I enjoy OOC conversations and coming up with ideas
    with my RP partner; and am totally open to becoming friends if we vibe well B)
    I can write for pretty much any setting and character, so finding something to
    do shouldn't be very difficult.

I have a set of stories going that I add onto, and I like to RP in those worlds sometimes. I also really like coming up with
    brand new story settings and going from there.

A warning though; I don't know how many people on here are prone to browsing through others' post history, but
    in case anyone decides to browse mine...I'm a lot different personality-wise now than I was when I joined this site :'^)

Some of my other hobbies include;
    -Writing music
    -Vocal synthesizers(vocaloid, cevio, utau, synthv, etc)
    -Art
    -Watching horror movies
    -Anime
    -Gaming(sometimes)
    -DARK SOULS1 IS BEST DARK SOULS.

That's about it. If you have any other questions, feel free to hmu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back