• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 RP Fantasy/medieval themed

Wynny

1. You’re an evil and ruthless prince looking for a bride before you become king. (Your father died at the frontline of the war between your kingdom and another that still continues.) Other kingdoms who are at peace with you offer up their princesses, but they are all much too young and do not appeal to your sight. You have no other choice but to ride through your kingdom’s villages, looking for a peasant with beauty. A diamond in the rough, per say. The villagers are not welcoming, and fight back whenever the women old enough and young enough are put in a line and examined by you. You’ve had many peasants killed, and houses and markets burned. You’re losing hope. Some women are beautiful, but just not enough. They are either sick with a deadly virus, too young, too snobby, or just downright ugly. Finally, you come to my village. It’s a village of farmers and shepherds. You ride in, checking things out at first. People are very skittish and careful upon seeing you. And then you see me. I’m sitting at the fountain with a group of children sat infront of me, as I move my hands, telling them a folklore story. I have fair skin, ash blonde waist length hair, light blue eyes, and avery structured face (high cheekbones, full pink lips, etc.) I appear as a young, but of age woman that was innocent, shy, strong hearted and kind. I stand with the children as they hug me, running off when I finish the story. You decide to line up the women of the village anyway. (Please start. If your starter is not detailed and readable I will not reply. If you need more about my character just ask. I prefer skype IM so I can reply faster. Also! If you want a supernatural twist on it just ask)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back