• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 romance RP partners needed (Female OCs Only Please)

Adzel

RP Addict
I am looking for a roleplay partner, my OCs name is Jarack, and here is a reference

med.jpg
. He is a really sweet guy, he is rich as hell, he is a half dragon, I can tell you more if you are interested. Just reply with a reference to your OC and a small summary of who they are and a small bio would be great. Thank you.

I normally come up with stuff with the person I RP with, so it is something we both enjoy.

Human is more my thing, kinda. As you see, Jarack is half dragon, but a human formed one. Although when angry he turns in to a dragon in human form.

Appearance:

c86EntFfD_KBSsIXXbZwAkM0YOREIOz34t8myT7jqtrjm4XMCAH-mXueZ1Ek8EqoNarYpo2yttuenO5ImruzmqUb6lDAGHdbdD5yz7eranOl9NS_KMX1hwejGa3J-EnoglvFbUkO

Personality: Violet is a loud person. If she has an opinion that she feels is worth sharing, she’d going to share it. She won’t stand down from a fight, and will do whatever it takes to get what she wants. To most people she seems like cold hearted person. It doesn’t bother her much. This reputation probably comes from her constant use of sarcasm, and her demeanor of not caring. She has a pretty short temper and her patience is pretty short as well. It takes her a long time to trust people. If you have her trust then you must have done something right. Even with all this, she does have a softer side when she feels comfortable enough to show it. It’s hard for her to trust people enough to show true emotions, feeling that they only show others what her weaknesses are.

Appearance:
c86EntFfD_KBSsIXXbZwAkM0YOREIOz34t8myT7jqtrjm4XMCAH-mXueZ1Ek8EqoNarYpo2yttuenO5ImruzmqUb6lDAGHdbdD5yz7eranOl9NS_KMX1hwejGa3J-EnoglvFbUkO

Personality: Violet is a loud person. If she has an opinion that she feels is worth sharing, she’d going to share it. She won’t stand down from a fight, and will do whatever it takes to get what she wants. To most people she seems like cold hearted person. It doesn’t bother her much. This reputation probably comes from her constant use of sarcasm, and her demeanor of not caring. She has a pretty short temper and her patience is pretty short as well. It takes her a long time to trust people. If you have her trust then you must have done something right. Even with all this, she does have a softer side when she feels comfortable enough to show it. It’s hard for her to trust people enough to show true emotions, feeling that they only show others what her weaknesses are.
I am very interested, she seems like a good match for Jarack. How do you prefer to RP? In PMs or Do you want me to create a thread?

Adzel said:
I am very interested, she seems like a good match for Jarack. How do you prefer to RP? In PMs or Do you want me to create a thread?
I prefer PM, if it's all the same to you.

I'm interested if you're still interested. I'll shoot you a pm because I still need to get my shit together lol.
Alright, sounds good to me, thanks for your interest. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back