• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Romance Pairings

Demon Shadow

† bonsoir elliot †

Hi so because of my busy schedule at school and stuff I became unable to respond to a bunch of people and made a lot of my roleplays inactive. I’m sorry if you were one of those people. I probably didn’t lose interest I just ran out of time. But now that school is almost over I am about to have a lot more time on my hand so I’m looking for some new people to roleplay with. I am currently looking for both fandom and original roleplays.

Rules and Information //

01. I prefer to roleplay over PM only.

02. Please make sure responses are something I can actually respond to.

03. I prefer to play the female character. All my roleplays can be either FxM or FxF.

04. Please no one liners. I usually write around 1 to 2 paragraphs with 5-10 sentences each.

Pairings //

Bold = craving

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Human

Witch x Wizard/Witch

Witch x Regular Human

Human x Human

Fallen Angel x Angel

Angel x Angel

Fallen Angel x Fallen Angel

Demon x Angel

Demon x Demon

Fallen Angel x Demon

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Demon x Witch

Angel x Witch

Human x Ghoul

Queen x Bodyguard

Princess x Prince

Princess x Princess

Peasant x Prince

Princess x Peasant

Princess x Servant

Prince x Servant

Pirate x Crew Member

Pirate x Captive

Mermaid x Sailor (or Pirate)

Mermaid x Human

Mermaid x Witch

Cyborg x Scientist/Creator

Human x Ghost

Bad Girl x Good Girl

Bad Boy x Bad Girl

Bad Boy x Good Girl

Bad Girl x Good Guy

Shy Person x Outgoing Person

Loner x Popular

Soldier x Civilian

Spy x Spy

Spy x Enemy Spy

Assassin x Assassin

Assassin x Target

Cop x Cop

Detective x Detective

Detective x Partner

Roommate x Roommate

Boss x Employee

Best Friend x Best Friend

Twisted versions of fairy tales

Modern versions of fairy tales

Based after a song, album, or music video

Zombie Apocalypse

Post Apocalypse (war, zombie, disease, etc.)

Criminal x Criminal

Criminal x Non-Criminal

Criminal x Cop

Serial Killer x Girlfriend/Boyfriend

Serial Killer x Cannibal

Neighbour x Neighbour

Maid x Master

College Student x College Teacher

Celebrity x Celebrity

Celebrity x Fan

Villain x Superhero

Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend

If you are interested in any of these or have any questions let me know please.

Also if you have something in mind I don't have listed let me know and I will tell you if I'm interested.​

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]I'd love to do Bad Girl X Good Girl!

[/QUOTE]
Sure! Message me and we can talk about possible plot lines.

Hello! I'd like to do an FxF, Princess x Servant. I would prefer playing the servant ^//^

Marlo said:
Hello! I'd like to do an FxF, Princess x Servant. I would prefer playing the servant ^//^
Hi. I would like that. Message me please and we can discuss plot lines. I have one in mind that could work.

Hello there. I'm interested in a human x demon role play. I've even got a plot and a character I like to use. (:

But unfortunately, this site won't let me use PMs until it's been 24 hours since I've joined. Would you be interested in maybe starting out on the forum and then moving to a PM when I'm allowed to use the feature?

CoreyXIX said:
I wouldn't mind giving the QueenxBodyguard a try. Still interested?
Yeah I'm interested. Send me a message and we can discuss I have a few plots in mind for this one if you would like to hear them.

InnocenceLost said:
Hello there. I'm interested in a human x demon role play. I've even got a plot and a character I like to use. (:
But unfortunately, this site won't let me use PMs until it's been 24 hours since I've joined. Would you be interested in maybe starting out on the forum and then moving to a PM when I'm allowed to use the feature?
Ok I would love to hear your plot. And messages should still work if I send you one so I can send you one if you want me to? Messages are just much easier for me to keep track of.

InnocenceLost said:
Yes, please do. (: I didn't know it would work if you sent me one.
Ugh wait they changed it. It used to work that you could message people even if they couldn't message but apparently that doesn't work anylonger.

InnocenceLost said:
D: I'm COLing. Crying out loud.
Yeah they should have not changed that feature. Ok well I'm going to have to go to bed soon anyway but I will try messaging you again tomorrow seeing as you would have been on the site for longer come tomorrow.

I would be interested in role playing any of these with you:

Zombie Apocalypse, Fallen Angel x Angel, Demon x Angel, Demon x Witch, Peasant x Prince, Spy x Enemy Spy, Assassin x Assassin.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]I would be interested in role playing any of these with you:
Zombie Apocalypse, Fallen Angel x Angel, Demon x Angel, Demon x Witch, Peasant x Prince, Spy x Enemy Spy, Assassin x Assassin.

[/QUOTE]
Okay. Out of the ones listed I am most interested in Zombie Apocalypse, Fallen Angel x Angel, Demon x Witch, Spy x Enemy Spy, and Assassin x Assassin. Could you message me please so we can decide and discuss plot lines?

kirisuto12804 said:
*Sees her list and gets a bit overwhelmed...looks at hers and gently throws it out.* U-um,c-can i try one?
Yeah do you have anything in mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Demon Shadow]

Hi so because of my busy schedule at school and stuff I became unable to respond to a bunch of people and made a lot of my roleplays inactive. I’m sorry if you were one of those people. I probably didn’t lose interest I just ran out of time. But now that school is almost over I am about to have a lot more time on my hand so I’m looking for some new people to roleplay with. I am currently looking for both fandom and original roleplays.

Rules and Information //

01. I prefer to roleplay over PM only.

02. Please make sure responses are something I can actually respond to.

03. I prefer to play the female character. All my roleplays can be either FxM or FxF.

04. Please no one liners. I usually write around 1 to 2 paragraphs with 5-10 sentences each.

Pairings //

Bold = craving

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Human

Witch x Wizard/Witch

Witch x Regular Human

Human x Human

Fallen Angel x Angel

Angel x Angel

Fallen Angel x Fallen Angel

Demon x Angel

Demon x Demon

Fallen Angel x Demon

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Demon x Witch

Angel x Witch

Human x Ghoul

Queen x Bodyguard

Princess x Prince

Princess x Princess

Peasant x Prince

Princess x Peasant

Princess x Servant

Prince x Servant

Pirate x Crew Member

Pirate x Captive

Mermaid x Sailor (or Pirate)

Mermaid x Human

Mermaid x Witch

Cyborg x Scientist/Creator

Human x Ghost

Bad Girl x Good Girl

Bad Boy x Bad Girl

Bad Boy x Good Girl

Bad Girl x Good Guy

Shy Person x Outgoing Person

Loner x Popular

Soldier x Civilian

Spy x Spy

Spy x Enemy Spy

Assassin x Assassin

Assassin x Target

Cop x Cop

Detective x Detective

Detective x Partner

Roommate x Roommate

Boss x Employee

Best Friend x Best Friend

Twisted versions of fairy tales

Modern versions of fairy tales

Based after a song, album, or music video

Zombie Apocalypse

Post Apocalypse (war, zombie, disease, etc.)

Criminal x Criminal

Criminal x Non-Criminal

Criminal x Cop

Serial Killer x Girlfriend/Boyfriend

Serial Killer x Cannibal

Neighbour x Neighbour

Maid x Master

College Student x College Teacher

Celebrity x Celebrity

Celebrity x Fan

Villain x Superhero

Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend

If you are interested in any of these or have any questions let me know please.

Also if you have something in mind I don't have listed let me know and I will tell you if I'm interested.​

[/QUOTE]
I could be very interested in the best friend x best friend, and I'm all good with the rules, I'm fine with being the male ^^

[QUOTE="Alex Black]I could be very interested in the best friend x best friend, and I'm all good with the rules, I'm fine with being the male ^^

[/QUOTE]
Hi thank you for your interest. Could you message me please so we can talk about plot lines?

[QUOTE="Demon Shadow]Hi thank you for your interest. Could you message me please so we can talk about plot lines?

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, but I can not do messages yet, first later today, but once I can, k will message you, I promise

[QUOTE="Alex Black]I'm sorry, but I can not do messages yet, first later today, but once I can, k will message you, I promise

[/QUOTE]
Ok that's cool seeing as I will have to log off soon anyway to go to school. But thank you I look forward to your message.

Hello!

Criminal x Cop and Serial killer x girlfriend seem very interesting to me. Maybe we could roleplay?

kuro54 said:
Hello!
Criminal x Cop and Serial killer x girlfriend seem very interesting to me. Maybe we could roleplay?
Sure. Send me a message and we can discuss a few plot lines.

Also will this be FxM or FxF?

InnocenceLost said:
Don't forget me. :)
You haven't posted enough to be able to send or receive messages so I have to wait to message you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back