• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Romance (m/f or m/m)

Lord Everfear

One Time Luck
Hey, I'm looking to do a 1x1 romance RP. My posts are generally 1 to 2 paragraphs in length. I'm really laid-back and easygoing when it comes to roleplays, and I'm OK with one-liners and poor spelling/grammar as long as I can understand what you're trying to say. There's nothing in particular I'm craving right now, and I'm up for whatever you want, whether it be fantasy, realistic, sci-fi, slave/master, post-apocalyptic, historic, etc... The only thing I will NOT do is any sort of RP based on a fandom or series. I prefer to use original characters, in an original setting.

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, please send me a PM or reply to this thread. Thank you! :D

I don't think it's unlocked until you hit a certain post number. Sadly, I haven't hit that post number yet either.

So, want to RP over the forum then? Is there anything in particular you're craving right now? If not, I can post a list of plot ideas I had in mind

TiredWriter said:
I don't think it's unlocked until you hit a certain post number. Sadly, I haven't hit that post number yet either.
Hey, want to RP over the forum? Anything you're craving?

I'd be interested in this RP and i have a few ideas. But sadly i am new to this side as well and can't send a Pm yet. But i should be getting close to the post it.

[QUOTE="Lord Everfear]Hey, I'm looking to do a 1x1 romance RP. My posts are generally 1 to 2 paragraphs in length. I'm really laid-back and easygoing when it comes to roleplays, and I'm OK with one-liners and poor spelling/grammar as long as I can understand what you're trying to say. There's nothing in particular I'm craving right now, and I'm up for whatever you want, whether it be fantasy, realistic, sci-fi, slave/master, post-apocalyptic, historic, etc... The only thing I will NOT do is any sort of RP based on a fandom or series. I prefer to use original characters, in an original setting.
If you're interested in roleplaying with me, please send me a PM or reply to this thread. Thank you! :D

[/QUOTE]
Hey, are you interested in a m/m RP?

If so, do you have any suggestions?

Let me know :)

Hey there,

It's been a while since you posted this, but I'd be happy to play with you if you're still looking. Do you have anything you're interested in or searching for now?

Not quite the original poster, but at least I'm online. What kind of rp do you like most?
Well I like fandom RP but since the original poster specified they don't do it, I won't request it of course.
I also like fantasy Roleplay, or realistic, altought we'd have to find a good plot.

Well I like fandom RP but since the original poster specified they don't do it, I won't request it of course.
I also like fantasy Roleplay, or realistic, altought we'd have to find a good plot.

And I'm not the OP! But I don't do fandom beside Harry Potter and maybe the Hobbit. Fantasy is always good though. What time period do you prefer? Renaissance is good for fantasy, but modern could be easier for realistic.

And I'm not the OP! But I don't do fandom beside Harry Potter and maybe the Hobbit. Fantasy is always good though. What time period do you prefer? Renaissance is good for fantasy, but modern could be easier for realistic.

Funny, my favorite fandom is Harry Potter! I've been roleplaying it for forever now.
For fantasy, any time period would do, really, although I do love the Renaissance period. We should talk in PM so we don't spam this!

Funny, my favorite fandom is Harry Potter! I've been roleplaying it for forever now.
For fantasy, any time period would do, really, although I do love the Renaissance period. We should talk in PM so we don't spam this!

I find Renaissance to be the easiest and what most people picture when you say 'medieval' era.

I'm still new so it will take about 15 more minutes until my posts updates with the site. Then I can send you a private message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back