• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Rom/Med :D (open)

Medical

TotallySnowy

Snowy ☆彡
Roleplay Type(s)
(This is a remake of a post of mine that got taken down - please let me know if I should also delete this one and I’ll do it asap!!)

Hi, not sure if I’m supposed to post this here or another forum, but-
I’m looking for a partner that doesn’t judge if I scream over characters or randomly go OOC (and they reply in parenthesis, like this)

(THEYRE SO CUTE AAAAH)
(OMGIKR AIJSJDHD)

I also really like romantic settings or settings when feelings are realized by way of body, such as racing heartbeats and the like!!
Also, preferably someone who can reply multiple times during a day, and when they’re online, to have a stunt/marathon of the RP, if that makes sense? Basically feed off each other’s excitement and write up a storm.

I’m very, very new to this site so I’m not entirely sure how it works- if I have to move this thread to a different section of the site, please let me know asap and I’ll take care of it! With that out of the way, happy roleplaying and I hope someone sees this that would be happy to roleplay with me!!
(ALSO ANYONE WHO TEASES ME/THE CHARACTERS WILL GET MY HEART RACING SO FAST AND ILL KISS YOU /P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back