• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Roleplayer Partner

Benjammin

Helllllllll Yeah
I'm looking for a advanced literate roleplayer who is willing and interested in exploring ideas with me. My expectations are simple: proper grammar and structure, interesting prose, and enough length to incite a response. PM me if you have any questions about that!

Forgive me if my writing is not flawless, as I am still learning and I am often writing on an iPad; therefore, mistakes can be more frequent. During chat, I'm actually hella casual but I wanna be impressive right now, lol. Anyway, as I was saying, I need a partner. Thick and thin, man.

You do have to be okay with queer relationships and drug mention/usage. I don't expect sexual writings beyond PG-13, and avoid other triggering subjects. PM me about anything you're uncomfortable with!

Some ideas I like:

-Anything with dragons

-Anything with MxM

-Shapeshifters

-Soulmate AUs

-Little plot ideas, ex: Muse A has been playing music all night and Muse B finally got the guts to say something about it, but oh no, Muse A is hot!

-I'm very open to suggestions

Thanks for reading! Information on here is subject to change.

Benjammin B)

@Benjammin

Im interested! I LOVE dragons and MxM pairings so yay :)

How many sentences/paragraphs are you expecting? I usually do a paragraph with 6+ sentences...

I often do multiple paragraphs, and the length differs on the structure, since y'know, rules like new paragraph for different people speaking, introducing new motivations, etc. Generally several paragraphs. Also. Yes. Dragons! PM me? c: I've got an idea I'll share!

If desired we could discuss a plot in pm. I'm up for most anything, just like to have a somewhat thought out plot and developed characters to mess up said plot cuz they are all very disobedient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back