• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Roleplay

Rains.Forest

"The Rainforest"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm currently looking for a 1x1 roleplay with any pairings I have a few plots in mind. Listed below. If you are interested in any plots here or you have your own ideas reply to me in messages. I will be using my OCs as well. C:

Muse A and B are openly lgbt+. Muse A has a partner who they hardly see or talk to, Muse B is single. Both Muses flirt with one another as a joke but Muse B develops a crush on Muse A. Will they tell Muse A or try to keep it a secret?

Popular student X geeky student. Most stories involve the popular student flirting with the geek, but what if the roles switch? What if the geek was the one who was openly flirtatious with the popular student. What if the popular student was easily embarrassed by the geek's flirting and tried to avoid the geek as much as possible to prevent their reputation from being ruined?

Muse A and B are in the same friendship group and everyone has been trying to get them together for months. One of their friends decides to have a Christmas party in which - quite literally - Muse A and B are shoved under an arch with mistletoe hanging over them.

A cliché plot where Muse A is a badass and Muse B is a sweet little angel. Muse A makes a bet with their friends that they can date and dump Muse B. Muse A ends up falling for Muse B and doesn't want to hurt them so tries to avoid completing the bet. But Muse A ends up taking Muse B to a party and Muse A's friends tell Muse B about the bet. How will Muse B react?

Muse A has been in a pretty healthy relationship with Muse B for the past year and a half. Everything goes smoothly... Well, until Muse A finds himself in a car accident. When they wake up they don't know who Muse B is.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in doing the popular student x geeky student or the Christmas party one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back