• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Roleplay (Fantasy/Paranormal, Modern/General, and some Fandom)

Merily

Hello everyone!

My name is Meri and I'm a 21 year old college student looking for writing partners. Some things to know about writing with me: I prefer to rp over skype or discord, but I'm easily adaptable, esp to things google docs, pms, or email. Even though I made my account a bajillion years ago (like... 2 or 3 lmao), I'm not used to this site, so I'm still getting used to the ropes, so forgive me if I make a mistake. I have dyslexia and dyscalculia, but I have multiple extensions installed on my computer to help me out, so my writing doesn't suffer too bad aside from the occasional typo and a bit of word salad - if something doesn't make sense, please just let me know and I can revise!

I have one character for fantasy/paranormal rps that I love using bt I'm really down to plot anything of that nature, am a huge fan of fantasy fandoms in general, as you'll see below! I'm super down with Romance, usually focused on M/F pairings, but tbh anything goes!!

TLDR: I'm fairly easy going! Just shoot me a PM and we can talk - I'll happily give you my discord or skype as well!

I have a few characters and plots in mind, listed below! If anyone or anything jumps out at you, let me know.

Fantasy/Paranormal (OC Based)
  • Blanche Harlowe - 27 - Female - Professional Exorcist/Paranormal Private Investigator. Extensive knowledge on ghosts/spirits/poltergeists and how to help them move on or kill them for good. Decent ability to cast magic. Has experience in hunting vampires, but generally leaves that type of thing to the professionals. Has seen ghosts since she was little, it did not end happily when she tried telling people she could see them.
  • Fair warning about her: she uses alcohol quite frequently, uses strong language, and has a bad history with mental health.
  • Various plots: Your character comes to Blanche looking for help (they think they're possessed, need to get rid of a poltergeist, think they're being haunted in general, want to contact the dead, etc)

General RP (Non-Specific Generic PlotsBased)
  • Muse A and B were set up on a blind date by friends, and lets just say it has NOT gone well this far. Conflicting personalites accompanied with a thunderstorm leave them stranded together, and boy, it is AWKWARD.
  • Muse A is absolutely trashed. Muse B has come across them and is somehow saddled with getting them home. Chaos ensues.
  • Somebody set off the fire alarm in Muse A and B's apartment building. Problem? Muse A was in the shower and left their key in their apartment. Now they're stuck outside in a robe and/or towel trrying to break into their own apartment.
  • Muse A didn’t want to tell their friends who their real date was last night (hint: it was their pet and a pizza and probably netflix) because they're embarrassed, and just pointed at a random stranger (Muse B) but now they’re storming over to interrogate Muse B and B’s just,,, playing along???
  • Always a fan of the Good Student/Outcast rp
  • Roommate x Roommate Plots
  • Rich Person x Not
  • Etc.
Fandoms:
  • Howl's Moving Castle BOOK - Howl Pendragon, Michael Fisher
  • DC Comics - I play Dick Grayson (Nightwing), Zachary Zatara (Zatara), Charlie Gage-Radcliffe (Misfit), and occasionally Stephanie Brown.
  • Marvel/MCU - Mantis (GOTG), Scott Lang (Ant-Man)
  • Harry Potter -Ginny Weasley, Fred Weasley, Sirius Black

Users who are viewing this thread

Back