• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Quality focused

not-a-peep

Hey! Very new to this site, but I have many years under my belt in writing and roleplaying. Not so much in making things look nice, so please forgive my formatting!

About me
I'm a late 20s lady.
I love collaboration and working together to create interesting storylines.
I am ditch friendly!
I write any gender and will almost always write multiple characters, but I don't necessarily "double". Although my main character has been switched now and then.
I never use face claims. Not unless we're pretty far into the RP and I get the urge to make something in artbreeder. Otherwise, I stick to descriptions. I don't mind if you use face claims though just please don't steal art.
My limits are pretty basic, but we can talk in-depth if you want or are worried about it.

About you
Over 21, please.
Please be ditch friendly(although I might check in once or twice if you ghost, but I of course won't push it)
Be perhaps "literate" to "advanced literate"?
Choose quality over quantity with me. I have had one-word responses be impactful, I want to strive together to be creative and write a great story together.
Willing to write any gender and LGBTQIA+ pairings.
I really prefer to write with other women.

About the RP
I want it to end!! This might be odd, but I love when a roleplay can end. I had an amazing roleplay partner for a couple of years and one of my favorite things was that we would wrap up and finish our stories. Our characters would have conclusions. I would love, love, love to have that with someone else too.
For relationships to take time and build. No instant romance. Perhaps no romance! (Although I definitely have couples I root for)
A story with stakes. I'm willing to kill off my characters even, or let the RP end tragically. Not saying it will or that I aim for that at all. Not by any means! But I do want stakes for sure.
I almost exclusively write in made-up worlds. I don't want to consider real-world issues or else I fall down a rabbit hole of research and worry about accuracy and this is all only for fun.

Random Vague Plot Ideas

Two people from opposite ends of a fantastical war. 50's-esque time period in a made-up world.

A cyborg knight and his lost divinity, hardened to a harsh landscape stumbles upon someone who helps him find humanity again.

A spunky witch or wizard living in a city with an irate neighbor, blind as most are to the idea of magic.

A social worker for aliens who crash-landed on Earth and now live in government-protected compound deals with a particularly troublesome case.

A plot you might have that is Ghibli-Inspired. :) No canon characters though, please.

Original characters and original plot in the worlds of: BOTW, What We Do in the Shadows, Portal/2, Sayonara Wild Hearts, Ghibli movies, and others just ask!
Open to your ideas!

Last edited:
Hey! I am really jiving with you and your plot ideas 🥰 Pretty much everything you said resonated a ton with me.

I'm a 29yo woman (actually turning 30 exactly one month from today 😵‍💫) and looking for something fun and creative to do during slow days at work (lol). I've also been RPing for quite a while, I love creating OCs, and am not only willing but excited to play any gender.

PM me if you have more questions etc. But TLDR you seem cool and I'd love to plot something with you!

Last edited:
Hey! I am really jiving with you and your plot ideas 🥰 Pretty much everything you said resonated a ton with me.

I'm a 29yo woman (actually turning 30 exactly one month from today 😵‍💫) and looking for something fun and creative to do during slow days at work (lol). I've also been RPing for quite a while, I love creating OCs, and am not only willing but excited to play any gender.

PM me if you have more questions etc. But TLDR you seem cool and I'd love to plot something with you!
Thanks for reaching out! c: I'll PM you now!

So, here's something I came up with on the fly:

Well, it can be based around Modern or Medieval, but the idea is that magic is a bit part of society. Monsters still run amok, but humanity has more or less learned to ignore them. Some societies see magic users as threats and believe in technology instead. A big part of this is that mages can devour the hearts of other mages to absorb their mana, and become stronger through it.

Some use it for combat or everyday life.

I plan to play twins, one of which seeks to gain power through consuming others herself. The other simply wants to live a quiet life, his magic has been strong since birth, but having to constantly fight for his life, due to beasts being drawn to his mana.

This isn't a very set-in-stone thing, and I have a general plan for where it should go. Lemme know what y'all think! I'd love to discuss this if you're interested! Slight Salt and Sacrifice influences here, along with Berserk.
:P

I love this post, I'd love to see something like this end, good or bad. I have NPCs and a villain of my own planned out, and I'd love to test this specific world out!

Do you mean for your partner to also be a woman, or for them to be willing to roleplay as one? A tad confused, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back