• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Partner Search

Thegalaxykid

Hello!
My name is Mary! I’m fairly new to this site but I have been roleplaying for over 8 years. It has been a while since my last one and I've found myself looking for one or two more partners. I do love getting to know my partners since we are building these worlds and plots together, so chatting ooc is something I like doing, and it's always welcome! I will say I am looking for more long-term partners.

I have a few preferences I would like to get out of the way first, just to make things as clear as possible.

1. I'm open to any pairings really - I'm more accustomed to doing MxM and FxF but I'm am very comfortable doing MxF. It's something we can discuss, whatever my partner is most comfortable doing I'm fine doing.
2. Clear communication - All I ask is that we can be very clear on communication like if either of us needs time away for whatever reason I know things can happen rather unexpectedly, even a quick message is fine. I will always do my best to do the same. Also if things are getting boring and you aren't enjoying it like before just tell me, we can always try and work something out.
3. Responses - I do have a full-time job, so I try to respond as much as I can. I usually can get out a few replies a day, so several times a week. I don't expect you to respond right away every time, but I do like more frequent responses from my partners. I can usually match the length of my partner's responses, I tend to do maybe 1-2 paragraphs or longer if needed, but it usually depends on how our story is progressing.
4. Things I don't like doing - I'm pretty chill about most things, but I refuse to go into detail in our role play about rape or super heavy gore. Please let me know what lines you don't like to cross so we never end up doing that, I want us to be as comfortable as possible.
5. Romance- I am all for romance being included but I do like it to be more realistic, I don't usually go for instant romance unless the plot calls for it.
Topics for a role play-
Fandoms- I don't tend to do many fandom-based role plays but I am open to them, I usually like to do OCxOC for them but I am willing to try OCxCanon or CanonxCanon. Some of the fandoms I am open to would be : My hero academia, One Piece, InuYasha, Teen Wolf(I stopped watching around season 4), Harry Potter, and possibly more I can't think of too many off the top of my head but those are the ones I am most comfortable with.

Original Plots- I do love and very much prefer an original setting, I have so many OCs that I can use and would love to use in different scenarios. I tend to go more towards more fantasy-themed settings. Things like supernatural stuff like vampires, werewolves, demons, other types of creatures, or fae. I like modern fantasy but I am willing to try a futuristic or even a medieval setting.
Some themes we can include that I've never done but I'd be interested in trying are darker themes, post apocalyptic, ABO, and space(like having to travel to a different plant). Please feel free to suggest stuff I am always willing to try new things!
Different Platforms- For the purposes of talking ooc or even continuing elsewhere, I do have different platforms to use. I mainly use email or discord if we won't be doing our thing here. If you have a preference let me know, I'm fine with having to download something if it makes it easier.
Thank you for reading through everything! Please let me know if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back