• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 partner search;

Reticent

𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘴
Hey, I'm Arden.

I have many years of experience under my belt and I'm interested in writing with a few partners who have as much extra time on their hands as I do. I'll start by saying that i strictly only play female roles with the exception of doubling characters. Since I am almost 21, I would prefer to write with those who are 18+. My favorite genres include realistic and fantasy plots. I love dark themes such as mental illness, drug abuse, domestic violence, suicide, murder, cults, kidnapping, etc. so you have been warned. I love to incorporate romance into the plot if it makes sense although it is not necessary. I do and will not write smut. I will always, always, always write a detailed (and probably lengthy) reply. Although you don't have to do that, I would appreciate someone who is willing to write a similarly detailed response, preferably no less than 2 paragraphs. I love good character and plot development.

Although I do have Discord, the best way to contact me is on RpN as that is where I would prefer our roleplays to take place. Whether it be through PM or on a thread we can decide together.

Now, to the fun part. Here are some of the millions of ideas floating through my mind and the ones I really want to do have been marked with an asterik (*).

1. An Apocalypse*

It's pretty much the typical zombie apocalypse roleplay. However there are various kinds of zombies that exist in the world, including traditional zombies and some not so traditional zombies. Some are fast, some are slow, some can jump long distances, others can track prey from miles, that kind of thing. The details are totally up for discussion including the type of zombies, the environment as well as everything else.

2. The Academy*

There exists an academy that has been specifically designed for students with supernatural abilities. Since they have become increasingly common, there are many schools like this throughout the world. These schools are bigger, stronger, and more technologically advanced than those for human children and the curriculum has been altered to include how to harness and properly use their abilities for to benefit the world. Our two characters have particularly rare or particularly strong abilities.

3. The Cult

There is a cult that is led by a charismatic, religious and all powerful man away from the rest of society. There are no men here, with the exception of the leader himself. The vast majority of women are forced to marry him or bear his children, while those who refuse or were not chosen are killed, used as slaves, or work in the most undesirable jobs. Characters can be anyone in the cult, although mine will most likely be a teen/young adult who was born into this lifestyle and as she comes to age she realizes how wrong and horrifying her life actually is and works to save herself and all the other women.

4. Foreseen*

Supernatural abilities are becoming more common than not nowadays. A homicide detective (you) partners up with a gifted human (me) who can see someone's most recent memories upon physical contact. They work together to solve the most brutal (and strange) of homicide cases.

5. Stranded

A plane crashes in the middle of no where, leaving a handful of survivors stranded on a hostile island. Everything is unfamiliar here, including the plants and the animals - both of which seem to be more dangerous than those in other places. The natural inhabitants of the island are hostile and do not speak any English. The characters must try to survive against all odds and eventually try to find a way to contact help.

I have many more ideas if anyone is interested in discussing them. I'm also willing to work out an entirely new or different plot with you. You can contact me via PM or by letting me know you're interested and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back