• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Partner Search~

Soleil

Collect Beautiful Moments
upload_2017-11-4_13-33-29.jpeg

Hey there! So I made this thread for all my original pairings, I have a few cravings right now and would love to brainstorm on the plots surrounding them. I do have classes and work on certain days but I try to respond at least once a day.

I like to double up on characters and usually ask for a MxF pairing but I don't mind whatever pairing you'd want - I try to stay flexible. I match whatever length I'm given but I usually enjoy a least a paragraph or two. I don't have many limits, but if we're doing something with a darker theme then I'd prefer 18+ please! I do enjoy romance as well, but not as the main theme.

So here are some of the pairings/ideas I had in mind:: (* Craving at the moment)

• DemonxHuman*
  • AngelxHuman*
  • Aliens*
  • Apocalypse Themed - Whether it includes supernatural creatures or just a basic humans trying to survive.
  • Out of body experiencexNormal person
  • Any supernatural creature‣ Vampires/Werewolves/Mermaids (Maybe get mixed up in the human world somehow)*
  • Possibly something to do with dragons
  • Gods/Goddess
  • Fairy tale/Disney Theme *
  • Time travelerxImmortal*
  • Reincarnation*

I'm open to others just ask! If we're doubling we can always mix and match pairings. Pm me!

Last edited:
Hello!!! I am in interested in Demon x human. I prefer to be male. Also if possible to be half demon/human. However if you prefer I be just a demon that is fine too.

I sure as hell can play the demon!

That was an unintended pun but I might as well pretend it wasn't.

Hello!!! I am in interested in Demon x human. I prefer to be male. Also if possible to be half demon/human. However if you prefer I be just a demon that is fine too.
I think you mean hello

end my suffering

are any of the pairings still open? specificaly the one with dragons, if not thats ok im open to any of them they all sound interesting

Hey there! So I made this thread for all my original pairings, I have a few cravings right now and would love to brainstorm on the plots surrounding them. I do have classes and work on certain days but I try to respond at least once a day.

I like to double up on characters and usually ask for a MxF pairing but I don't mind whatever pairing you'd want - I try to stay flexible. I match whatever length I'm given but I usually enjoy a least a paragraph or two. I don't have many limits, but if we're doing something with a darker theme then I'd prefer 18+ please! I do enjoy romance as well, but not as the main theme.

So here are some of the pairings/ideas I had in mind:: (* Craving at the moment)

• DemonxHuman*
  • AngelxHuman*
  • Aliens*
  • Apocalypse Themed - Whether it includes supernatural creatures or just a basic humans trying to survive.
  • Vampires/Werewolves/Mermaids (Maybe get mixed up in the human world somehow)*
  • Gods/Goddess
  • Reincarnation*

I'm open to others just ask! If we're doubling we can always mix and match pairings. Pm me!

Id be interested in some kind of fallen angel or mermaid? :)

Either reincarnation, time traveler/immortal, fairy tale/Disney, and something supernatural in the real world.

• DemonxHuman*
  • AngelxHuman*
  • Aliens*
  • Gods/Goddess
  • Reincarnation*

angel x human sounds great! i always wanted to be an angel:3

• DemonxHuman*
  • AngelxHuman*
  • Aliens*
  • Gods/Goddess
  • Reincarnation*

Hello,
I am interested in the the Vampires/Werewolves/Mermaids plot. Is it still open? I personally would like to play either the werewolf or the mermaid, if that is all right with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back