• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 partner in Wild West rp

HakunaMatata

Streetmix
ABOUT ME

Well, you can call me Ellie and I live in Europe which means i go by the CET. Also that's why my grammar is not always perfect, but I try my best. Also I prefer rp's in english instead of my native language. So I recently found this page, so yes you may call me a newbie, but I used to rp on another page which is now erased. If I remember correctly I have been roleplaying since 2010/2011.

RULES

I don't really like rules but I need some okay.

- So, I will be playing the girl to your boy, unless doubling which I am fine with, but then we need a story to fit in with this one for the other pair.

- The language should be a bit old fashion

- There's nothing I hate more than short answers. I usually write between two or three paragraphs, but if you write more I tend to mirror that.

- You should be okay with mature/rough language and sexual content, but nothing that does not apply to the rules. It will fade to black.

- Don't just stop replying, there's nothing I hate more. Just tell me what you like and don't like and we'll figure it out.

- I write in either first person or third person, you should do the same.

If you made it this far, write something with dogs in you reply, if you do, you'll be take more seriously than the ones who don't.

PLOT

Welcome to the Wild West(1879), a place where bandits, thieves, bounty hunters and murderers roam the streets, a place where the law is broken daily, and where the cowboys is in war with the Indians, especially a specific Apache tribe. The lawmen and the sheriff works together to take down the tribe but without help from particularly bounty hunters, they have not yet to accomplish anything but having a man taken hostage by the tribe. Now their plan is to get the chiefs daughter(aka muse A)as hostage. The lawmen can't do it alone though, so they send all the bounty hunters and gives them a sum which would be the sum of money the person that gets muse A back to the town.

This is where muse B comes in. Muse B is a well know bounty hunter, greedy for money and known for having no heart or soul at all. He -as many others- accepts the challenge and rides the five long days to the village planning how he was going to get muse A. Muse B's only problem is that he doesn't make his 'prays' feel like their non-human when they're captured. After spending five whole days and nights, fighting off other bounty hunters and riding for lots of hours they finally make it back to the town, but has their relationship to eachother changed? Will B leave her there?

(the story will evolve to our own liking after this)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back