• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Outlast Roleplay

JitterBuga

Please Read

This is only for the game; Outlast and Outlast Whistleblower. And this roleplay is only for Outlast.

I'm looking for an RP partner. Preferably someone who has experience and writes advance paragraphs as I do as well. Semi-lit is okay as well. I just want to have a detailed paragraph one that can actually move forward in the story.

What I mean is I want someone who writes as if they are writing a novel.

I only do Oc x Canon double up.
Meaning I play the oc for your character and you do the same for mine. Unfortunately I don't do Canon x Canon.

I do Bxb and gxb
I have plenty of plots for Outlast. And Outlast Whistleblower.
It's okay if you don't have a forum for your character! Just tell me about them and I'll tell you about my oc.

I don't like characters that are over-powered or self-centered in the roleplay. I'll just stop the roleplay. It kind of ruins the whole atmosphere in the rp. What I mean is. I don't like when characters...idk always get themselves stuck in situation to be like a damsel in distress.

I tend to write alot so...sorry if that happens I just really enjoy writing and giving alot of personalities to all the characters.

I don't mind playing Miles or Waylon for your oc and so on and so forth!

Here's the plot!

This roleplay story line takes place before the falling of the Mount Massive Asylum. And during.
Two workers. Orderlies. That work for the asylum. Find themselves fighting for their lives with two others. Miles Upshur and Waylon Park. These 4 whistleblowers are out to capture the tramatic scenarios that are being captured within the Mount Massive Asylum. As they run through the eldrich halls for a way out from the twisted haunting nightmares of the blood curling screams that terrorize the halls. It's up to the four to make it out alive with one camcord. 4 brains. And stealth. Not to mention the mixed feelings that might happen between 2 people. Will you outlast the rest?
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Also. Please don't seem blank while we speak. I tend to get excited when I speak to people. ^^

But yeah! Pm me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back