• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 or Group

CagedBirdy

Just a birdy
Good(evening,morning,or afternoon),
CagedBirdy here, looking for anyone to rp with. Below will be some general ideas, but you may reply with some as well. I have played D&D, so I have roleplay experience in real life. Anyways, a little of what I prefer and discuss later.

Length of posts? Short or long. Between one liners or a paragraph or two.

Roles? Pretty much just female. Not a fan of playing a male.

Types of roleplay? Anything from vampires, to magic or romance. I can do modern style or fantasy. Slice of life is also an interest.

Partners? Open to male or female. Can do romance between both. Up to you.

Age? I prefer to be role playing between 16-25. May do between 10-15, depending on the idea for the rp.

Activity? Try to been on in the morning. I am a college student so I may be busy during semester months. I will be as active as possible.

Style? Will be fine with forum or pm. Forum works well with groups. Whatever you prefer for 1x1.

Now for the fun part!!!! Ideas!
In general, anything related to: vampires magic, slice of life or romance and others that I may not have written. Just ask.

Vampires!
This can be from a humanXvampire, or vampireXvampire. This may also lead to a school of vampires for a group. Another way it could go is anything romance or vampire related such as supernatural in general with werewolves and witches and other types of creatures.

Slice of life
Again, romance or school related. I did do a roleplay based on troubled kids that was fun as a group. Others could be “we wake up in a strange facility and need to figure out what’s going on” regarding aliens or the government. This may also lead to a group of people who wake up and have superpowers in the modern world.

Fantasy!
I do love the old Royal court between kings and queens, knights and mages, rogues and thieves! I play d&d so fantasy is pretty covered.

Other general ideas you have, or specific ones, we can discuss what you are into. I am up to anything if you just ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back