• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 or 1x2 Undertale Roleplay

sitanomoto

Totally Right Brain
Okay, so I've been wanting to do an Undertale roleplay for a while.
I guess it would be me, the player, Not Frisk or Chara. A different girl, whose name is Jess. It's an odd reset, and it kind of opens up the door to make new relationships and play out the characters.
If more than just one person wants to do this, I can make it a small group roleplay where two children fall into the underground instead of just Jess.
It would progress like the game would, at first, with the regular mechanics, up until the point where you meet Sans (who I would like to be played by another person. I can do Papyrus and a few other characters myself.) Then it starts to change, and that's where we can really run with it.

Being the goody-two-shoes I am, I've only ever played the game by the pacifist route. I know what happens during neutral and Genocide, but I don't relish those two options.

Jess, my character, would be a mild-mannered, geeky outcast from the above world who was sent to Mt. Ebott as a vicious prank by others who just wanted her gone. She knows how to defend herself vaguely, but doesn't enjoy confrontation. She's a compassionate kid who doesn't like seeing others hurt, and will do what she can to fix things.

I do ship SansxToriel, and I ship AlphysxUndyne, and Papyrus×Mettaton (because FABULOUS) so... yeah.
Any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back