• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 One Piece RP

Heyo! I'm super into One Piece right now and am looking for rp partners that will aid in sating my writing addiction. I am willing to rp canons, OCs, or both! Just let me know what's on your mind if One Piece is something you're also wanting to rp!

Rules?

1. I've been rping for a really long time and almost nothing bothers me as far as content goes. I understand that the world is ugly and I don't like to sugarcoat it. If the anime doesn't hide the world's darkness, why should we?

2. Don't God mode. I know how to take a hit and you should too. No one is going to die unless we've plotted their death.

3. Please try to have good grammar. I'm not perfect and neither is anyone else. I understand typos and little mistakes here and there but I have to be able to read and respond.

4. I'm a multi-para rper but can post shorter if that's what you're into. I prefer each post to be at least one paragraph in length.

5. Have fun. It's rp.

If you would like any information regarding my OCs or would like to inquire about characters you'd like to have me play for you, let me know.

Yo! As you can tell by my avatar, I love One Piece! In fact, it is my favorite manga, so I am very interested in this idea you have set up. Although, I should have you know that I can get busy sometimes, so I can only guarantee a few posts a week (Probably 2-3). If that is fine with you, then we can go into the PMs for the details.

//Wha! Super cool! That's fine by me. I understand because I hold a full time job and go to school. I normally manage to post once a day though if anything. Writing is a hobby of mine and gives me a little time to relax here and there.

//Wha! Super cool! That's fine by me. I understand because I hold a full time job and go to school. I normally manage to post once a day though if anything. Writing is a hobby of mine and gives me a little time to relax here and there.

Hey! I’m trying to gather RPers to join in on OP canon role-playing, are you down to join me on G+? :)

Hello there! I'm going to admit that your profile picture drew me in immediately because Law has become one of my all time favorite characters. I've been looking for a One Piece roleplay myself, and a canon x oc pairing is what I'm aiming for. I like to move my roleplays over to discord, though if that isn't your cup of tea, emailing or using the google hangouts feature is also sufficient as I'm not too fond of keeping to the side and littering my notifications with comments.

My thread holds a basic description of my character as well as the canon characters that have taken my interest. I'm not demanding on speed or length as long as it isn't a one liner outside of conversation. If this seems like something you might be into, I'd love to move the discussion over to pm'ing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back