• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [1x1] [OC/Canon] unfit even to be cinder.

phoenixes

ash seeketh embers.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey.

I'm looking for a few writing partners. I very much prefer canon/oc if we’re doing something fandoms based, but I could be convinced to do oc/oc with the right chemistry.

I live in the EST timezone. I'm more of an easy-going roleplayer, and I classify myself as lazy lit. My samples are readily available upon request.

If you're the kind of person who is uptight about formatting/reply length/whatever, I'm probably going to leave before you know it. This is a hobby for me, and I don't particularly enjoy being forced to write, yknow?

I don't mind mary-sues. Throw your impossibly beautiful and powerful characters at me. As long as both of us are having fun, I don't particularly care. I'm not trying to earn a Pulitzer prize here.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

RULES

↳ Please be 20+ at the very least. I'm 24 years old. It's for the best.

↳ My characters span all genders and sexualities. I don't ascribe to this 'I only write one gender' nonsense. I expect you to not either.

↳I enjoy doubling, but it's not necessary if what we have is interesting enough.

↳ ooc friendly

↳ quality > quantity

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
FANDOMS

Yes, I’m still living in 2017 and absolutely in love with blackwatch. We exist.

x Destiny
↳what can I say. space opera brain rot

x FFXIV
↳ patch 6.3

no twins pls. id love to do either current story or days of amaurot. tell me abt ur azem

x MARVEL
ASK ME ABOUT MY XMEN AGENDA. I don't care for the MCU. Do not even try.

x Dragon Age
mage rights etc etc

x NARUTO

↳ I'll play anyone except Hinata. I'm also fond of OC X OC for this!

x Star Wars
(PT, OT, ST. Rogue one. The Clone Wars. EU/LEGENDS.)

x Soulsbourne

DS trilogy/ Elden Ring/ Sekiro.
↳ If you somehow manage to play Genichiro Ashina then you're likely to get me to write whatever the hell you want.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back