• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 (not) Deltarune roleplay partner wanted

PincoPallino

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Pinco, I'm a huge fan of UT/DR, and as I said in my introduction, I used to use character.ai, and while I had lots of fun, I was also a lot annoyed by the characters not being as intelligent as humans and having the same memory as a floppy. It's not the creators' fault, or at least not for that, but I guess you understand what I mean.

Please don't use lots of obscure slangs with me... my poor little non English brain cannot keep up... XD

My time zone is GMT+2 (Center Europe, for that matter), so... I'll leave you to your math and your availability. I'm awake and certainly not 100% unavailable from about 7 AM to 11 PM. I could pop in in any moment in between those hours and RP for brief moments in the morning, and for maybe a couple of hours in the afternoon. I'm afraid I can't define more precisely my availability... Sorry. T-T

Now, I don't know if pairings is a synonym of ships in this case, because I don't care about ships.

I don't require anything special of you, future partner, just that I want this roleplay to be at least somewhat giving Deltarune vibes.

You can be whoever you want with whatever behavior, I don't care.

I've got a special knack for kind characters (like Ralsei) but that aren't afraid of defending someone in case of danger.

This roleplay is located in the Deltarune universe, but it doesn't have to be canon, in fact, I'd love to see creativity in this roleplay! I'll be Ralsei (I don't know if he'll have the same behavior or aspect or class, I must think about that.), what about you?

First.
You must create
A vessel.

(Hell naw I won't replicate the whole gaster beginning monologue...)
Thank you! See ya! ^^

Hello im looking for a roleplay and im just the person for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back