• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1-NARUTO: Aotsuki-The Blue Moon. (Cancelled.).

Who is your favorite Akatsuki member?

• Pain?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Konan?

• Tobi?

• Itachi?

• Kisame?

• Deidara?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sasori?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hidan?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Kakuzu?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Zetsu?

• Total voters
Characters
Here

"Hurt her and you'll be sorry Katsu."

said Romi Shimi, another of the Aotsuki of whom was the same age, as Hinako and had harbored secret romantic feelings for her, even though he knew he couldn't share them with her whilst they were doing their jobs, as Ninjas after all.​

Katsu turned his angry gaze on Romi next. “I’m not above giving you punishment too, Romi.” He growled, his eyes narrowed. “I outrank you both! Or have you forgotten that I’m a chuunin? You will show me respect!” The ninja was quite frustrated with his younger comrades, for he believed that he deserved respect. Ryota leaned and whispered to Kazu. “Captain Kazu. Aren’t you going to doing something to make Katsu shut up?”

Last edited:

"Nah, once he gets riled up, there's simply no way of stopping him, that's why some people in Blood Mist had nicknamed Katsu the "Vengeful."."

said captain Kazu about his teammate and subordinate serving under him, knowing of his brash tendencies.​

Last edited:
Ryota sighed and leaned back. “If you say so, Captain Kazu.” Katsu laid into them, not holding back as he berated both Romi and Hinako. He was certainly living up to his nickname as he continued to basically lecture the two younger ninjas. Once he believed that his point had been made, he calmed down almost instantly and took his seat at the fire.

Ryota eyed Katsu, but the man was happy and content again. He had said his piece and was satisfied that the two younger shinobi were properly put in their place, so he was happy to just eat his plate of fish. Hikaru looked to Kazu as well, feeling curious himself. “So have you heard any news about the Akatsuki, Captain Kazu? When will we get our chance to fight them?”

"Patience everyone, don't go rushing in to fight the enemy just because they ARE the enemy, remember, the Akatsuki are foes unlike any other so be prepared, now then, onto the briefings of their members..."

said Kazu, beginning his explanation about the Akatsuki.​

Katsu rolled his eyes at Kazu and sighed. He still refused to believe that the Akatsuki were as powerful as everybody seemed to think. There is no way they could be THAT powerful. They’re just a bunch of rogues and traitors. Ryota and Hikaru both, however, listened intently to Kazu. They knew that this information was important to their understanding of the enemy and vital to their survival.

"Here are the dossiers on our enemies..."

the captain had handed out pictures of the known Akatsuki members that were available to the Hidden Mist Village, among them included the Village's very own Kisame Hoshigaki, of whom Kazu stares at with intent...​

Instead of reading the dossier carefully, Katsu simply skimmed through it. He thought that their faces, names, and a brief overview of their abilities was all that he needed. The arrogant ninja was done reading way before the others were, earning a raised eyebrow from Ryota. He sighed and shook his head, frustrated by his teammate’s flippant attitude about the whole situation.

Hiruko, Deidara, Kakuzu and Hidan were seen slowly making their way to the Aotsuki encampment, along the way, Hidan complained:

"Ugh...! seriously! how many more miles do we have to walk? my feet are going stiff here!"

said Hidan, sharing his complaints with everyone.​

Daidara frowned and rolled his eye. These complaints from Hidan were really starting to get on his nerves. Hopefully they would arrive at the Aotsuki encampment soon, and then the immortal would be so busy with doing battle that he would finally shut up about the long journey. His hand went to the bag at his hip and rested on it. Soon he would get to show those fools what true power looks like.

Ryota was immediately on alert, followed closely by Hikaru. Ryota quieted his breathing and listened carefully. He had the keenest ears of the entire Aotsuki, thanks to his parentage. “Sounds like there’s 4 or 5 them. All men.”

"...Katsu, don't go charging in, we don't know what kind of people are approaching, be they friend or foe..."

said the captain, warning Katsu of his brash tendencies...​

Katsu looked to Kazu, glaring at him. He was the type that loved to fight, so he did not like being told to hold himself back. “You’re a spoil sport, Kazu. Do you know that?”

"Look! we all have a responsibility to one another here, if one of us gets killed, the rest are bound to, as well, just remember that, !, here they come!"

suddenly, Hiruko's tail came rushing towards both Kazu and Katsu.​

Katsu rolled his eyes at Kazu, frowning. He still felt ready for battle, but it seemed that the other man was intent on ruining things for him. But he did not get much more time to stew about it before they were thrown into battle. “Finally! Die you bastards!” The man drew a kunai and rushed at the Akatsuki. “That idiot.” Ryota said, annoyed by his comrade’s brash actions. “He’s going to get himself killed.”

Last edited:

"YA-HOO!"

charging in against the hot headed Katsu was Hidan, clashing his three bladed scythe against the former's kunai before lastly saying the words:

"FINALLY! SOME ACTION!"

shouted out Hidan, excited that he can spill blood at last.​

Katsu was surprised that one of the Akatsuki took no time at all in attacking him, but that was okay with the hotheaded shinobi. He was hungry for battle, and it seemed that this man that rushed in to meet was eager for it too. In fact, he appeared TOO eager. “I can say the same, Akatsuki. I can’t wait to show you what I can do!” He jumped back and made a series of hand signs. “Fire style, Fangs of flame!” He shouted and a fireball shot from his mouth, transforming into a wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back