• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 Mysterious Thriller (The Doorman x RhythmWriter)

RhythmWriter

Music Nerd
Murders Unhinged.

A homicidal maniac has made himself well known to the city. His murders are so creative, so unlike and so unique compared to common killers. Thousands of people confirmed dead by his hand. Even the best of private investigators are lost in this attempt to catch him.

No one is safe, and more than a quarter of the population has already fled the city. But everyone is starting to understand that there is no escape. As soon as mysterious murders out of the city began to pop up, investigators realized that they were by former residents of the city. Police surrounding and blockading the outskirts of the city are hoping to keep him contained, at the very least.

This attempt to prevent more deaths soon backfire and homicides are on the rise. Wall's of houses have been left with messages written in blood. There is no escape, and death is certain. Is there anyone, anyone, who is able to finally put an end to this madness?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just thinking about this, back when I last replied to your message I couldn't remember what the name of this was and I was going to go find out because I'd actually wanted to respond a while back, WOOPS. xD

Sorry bout that, you still up for it?

(Sorry for not responding, I got it!)

There was a dark office building settled in the shade of another scraper of the skies, slate gray and slender like a runway model, though it was anything but beautiful and loved by lenses, drab, still under construction as it's been three years prior and as it would remain for three years after. "Detective Brauss, we have a lead on- I know, Carol. No need to state the obvious... This isn't A Tale of Two Cities, just another long-term crime spree that needs to be..." The man's bright blue eyes sparked as he rose, "It was only a matter of time before the bastard reappeared." He smirked, parting the blinds and peaking outside.

This should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back