• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 MxM

trailerboi

Clarice
Hey just message me if you want to build and rp some gay rp with me.
I'm pretty chill so it can be pretty much whatever genre and be casual or serious.
Whatever size posts I'm fine with so just message me or ask me to message you if you want to do it.

I'm pretty chill so it can be pretty much whatever genre and be casual or serious.
Whatever size posts I'm fine with so just message me or ask me to message you if you want to do it.

Bump

I'm curious to know what you had in mind? Like any ideas of pairings or what you like to rp? I'm interested...

I'm curious to know what you had in mind? Like any ideas of pairings or what you like to rp? I'm interested...
I'm really into anything and pairings wise... I don't usually come up with pairings I usually come up with a plot and then just use the characters, but I will use pairings if you had anything in mind. I usually rp fantasy but I have rped mostly everything.

I'm interested!

Message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back