• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 MxM Partner Search

KaigerGalaxy

Resident Kaiju Groupie
Welcome viewer to my search post!
It's definitely been a hot minute since I've been on this site, but I always come back. Eventually.

Onto the point! I was hoping to find someone interested in whump/illness rp for a specific plot I have with my character Henry!

Prompt:
Everyone knows about the research lab in New Mexico, but very few know about what truly happens below the surface. Henry, an alien plucked from his homeworld and trapped in a cell, receives help from an insider and escapes to the surface, running as far as he could for as long as he could.
A few months after his escape, Henry hides his appearance with makeup and hoodies, trying to live as normal of a life as possible. He makes some friends, occasionally inviting them over for games, but he refuses to get into a relationship because of his non-human status.
Somewhere down the road, Henry gets either hurt or sick and isn't able to properly take care of himself, leading to his friend (or maybe crush) to take care of him, discovering his true appearance along the way.

Or! We could go a different route if you're interested in the character!
So it's a bit long, sorry, needed some build up! But this could be an entirely platonic pairing or a romantic one!
Either comment or shoot me a dm!

Desc of Henry while I make the bbcode
Henry Barlowe is 5'4 with blue-grey skin and black hair that seems to melt into the permanent shadow over his eyes. He's fuzzy, an almost velvety hair covering most of his body. Round boi! Henry's chubby, but healthy. He's got yellow sclera and deep red irises. Sharp teeth!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back