• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1,Multifandoms thread(on RPNation only).

Does your character comes from..

• A cartoon (precise wich).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An anime (precise wich).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FlyingDemon

The fact that i'm not interested at all about OCs or romance doesn't mean that i hate you, if i don't accept it, it's because i have been often thrown into unwanted drama and unwanted attitude as well (unhealty obssession, pure lack of respect and fetishes oriented RPs), also, keep in mind that i RP for fun, so neither RP and IRL drama are accepted.

Hello, sorry if my title doesn't seem explicit, i'm currently trying to dig up my passion for crossovers, because it's been a very long time (since late 2014) that I haven't done any more, and i miss it.

the problem is that I have no idea what the story might be, i thought maybe we could discuss it in order to build a story.

My actual main verse is "the iron giant", if you are curious about my verses, they are below.

Verses:

(favorite genres: action/adventure, comedy).

-The Iron Giant (actual main, may change in some weeks),
-The Simpsons, either Bart, Lisa, Marge or other character from the serie, we can discuss a setting together.
-Stick it to the man, way too much fun to be ignored,
-The adventures of Tintin, Blake & Mortimer..
-Big Hero 6.
-Natsume Yuujinchou.
-Bioshock.
-Professor Layton.
-Timesplitters.
-Ratchet & Clank,
-Jak & Daxter.
-Gravity Rush.

Keep in mind that i don't do real-life face claims, i actually respect people identities.

Very important: i don't accept PMs as answers, so, i would like if you interract here, i'm not comfortable with randomn people contacting me by PMs.

The rules/conditions:

-Please, try to know the verses before you post something, i got people who say that they are interested, then suddenly, they don't know the verse, tell me that from the beginning, not in the middle, i can explain it if you want, or give you a quick resume of it.

-I don't do romance or pairing due to having lot of bad experiences in the past (forced romance, and smut propositions),

-i have no lenghts restriction nor does i see the point of it,

-i am up for crossover, it's a good alternative if neither of us are into/interested about a verse in particular, you can share your verse if you desire.

-I don't RP outside of the site, unless if you are a close friend of mine, i used to download alternatives, but none kept their promises of coming.

-Even if i like RPs, i consider health to be my priority (having a rest is important).

-Despite my little years of RPing, i am not "experienced", i am more the kind who do it as the pace, keep in mind that it's not a method of writting a novella, but a method of escapism, imagination.

-I am not into orientation of the characters, the story is a priority.

-You can have an OC, only if you have a canon character with it, i would ask if you can respect the verse (meaning no orientation change, cross-dressing and other strange things).

-Please, do not ask me to have a plot right off the bat, it is rude to expect me to do all the story, it is not if we can discuss about it together.

The thread is bumped every days, weeks or months, it's up to my motivation and activity!

If you are interested, it is the best to comment on this thread, it is a way to know if you are really interested or not.

Last edited:
Still looking.. -

keep in mind that i only do PMs, and you are free to suggest a verse, but purely fictionnal.

....Anyone? i mean, bump-

my verses are now:
The Simpsons,
Big hero 6,
Natsume Yuujinchou,
The Iron Giant,
Gravity Rush.

still not doing romance, sorry not sorry.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back