• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 MCU with Doubling

The_Enchantress-x

Hello everyone, I am back from over a six month absence. I had some health issues. If we had something going on in the past and would like to restart, let me know. I also hold no grudge against anyone who had to bail on me. I understand life happens.

Anyway...
Doubling:
When I was on this site about five years ago, this never was much of an issue. Most people were willing to double. Now I seem to only be finding female roleplayers that refuse to roleplay male characters. Doubling is a requirement.

Limits
Please let me know what your limits are. I personally only have the following: No bathroom stuff, no written out rape scenes, nothing with anyone under age and no incest.

Post Length:
My posts tend to fall in the 4-6 paragraph range. Sometimes more, rarely less than four. Write me more than one paragraph and give me something to go off of and I will be happy.
That brings me to another point, please move things along in the roleplay. What I mean by that is don't always just have your character answer the questions that I ask and leave things at that. It gets tiring if I have to do all the work.

Posting Frequency:
I am looking for someone that can post at least twice a week or so. I have a life of my own. Trust me, I get busy. However if I am only getting a post every two weeks or so, I will loose focus and interest.
As for me, it all depends. Sometimes I can post multiple times a day but more likely you will get a post from me every 2-3 days.

Pairing types:
My pairing choice WILL always be f/m. It is just what I am interested in. As for your pair, I am comfortable with doing m/f, m/ or f/.

For fandoms I LOVE canon/OC. Seriously, I am trash. (I just learned what that term is. I am old. I am slow. Leave me alone.) My pairing will probably be that.
However for yours I am happy to do either canon/oc, oc/oc, canon/canon.

Romance:
All of my roleplays have it. I will probably not have much interest in the roleplay if it does not. That being said, I do balance it out with other things so it is not just strictly romance. There are WAY too many people on this site that want strictly slice of life. I am not into that nor will I ever be. Again--it is about balance. I also would like to stay away from instant relationships. Instant attraction I will consider but not instant relationships unless its canon/canon on your end.

A few more random things:
- You need to be over the age of 18 to contact me.
- Please have a sense of humor and not take things so seriously. Also please do not be offended by everything under the sun like this new generation seems to be.
-I love ooc chat! Seriously, I met my best-friend ever on this site and if it was not for OOC chat, we would not have the friendship that we have. Let's be friends! I want to be someone you can talk freely with about both the roleplay and what is going on in your life if you do so wish to talk about it.
-I don't RP on-site.

I know the above might have made me seem like an asshole. I promise that I am very laid back. As long as you're fair to me, I will be fair to you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I roleplay:

At this point, I am only looking for one more roleplayer and I would like that to be a Marvel one.

Marvel
Will play: Anyone except Loki. I tried before and I struggled way too much. Sorry.
Looking for: Clint Barton, Stephen Strange, Matt Murdock, Maybe Thor

Last edited:
I think we had an MCU roleplay going at some point a long time ago? I might be interested in picking it back up if you want! :)

Hi! I'm very interested especially as an excuse to ignore Endgame and still play with the universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back