• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 m// [Craving Webcomic Long Exposure] (IPC)

Hello! I just got into Long Exposure, and already I'm shipping Jonas x Mitch! I would love to do an rp with Mitjo! Is it okay if I play Jonas?

I love the idea! We should talk more about the chat room line. Maybe they're on a NorCal LGBT chat room. I'm trying to think of a mutual conversation or interest that gets them started

Hello! I just got into Long Exposure, and already I'm shipping Jonas x Mitch! I would love to do an rp with Mitjo! Is it okay if I play Jonas?

Hi!
Sure! I'm better at playing the not-so-intellectual types. So Mitch is my ideal character. lol.
As for plots, do you have any in mind? If not, that's fine. We can brainstorm together, bounce ideas off one another, etc..

I love the idea! We should talk more about the chat room line. Maybe they're on a NorCal LGBT chat room. I'm trying to think of a mutual conversation or interest that gets them started

Hmm... maybe they're interested in one anothers screen name? lmao that's a pretty lame reason, I know. Gosh, I don't think they have a whole lot in common. XD I'll make a list to see if we can find some similarities.

What I know about Jonas:
Facts: He's 18, adopted, /has bad dad/, nerd, INFJ, is shy snarky sarcastic, /not religious/, grew up sheltered.
Likes: Pokemon, Power Rangers, TMNT, Star Trek, LOTR, skateboarding, drums, arcade games, seals, photography, yellow, comic books, science, retro stuff.
Dislikes: when people raise their voice at him, scary movies, has fear of the dark.

What I know about Mitch:
Facts: He's like 20?, held back twice, /has bad dad/, bully, ESTP, been to juvie, has panic attacks, suffers from PTSD and eating disorder, has night terrors, swears, /not religious/,
Dislikes: cops, zombie horror movies, has fear of heights, eating in front of people

The only thing they have in common is their shared experience of having crappy dads, and not being religious. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back