• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 m// [Craving Webcomic Long Exposure] (IPC)

I think the reason why you're not getting any responses is because people on here have a preference for roleplaying with OC's as well as canon characters, and often like to roleplay things other than fandom based.

I think the reason why you're not getting any responses is because people on here have a preference for roleplaying with OC's as well as canon characters, and often like to roleplay things other than fandom based.

Yeah, I realized that a long time ago. :closedeyescryingfrown: Because I'm strict about not wanting to roleplay originals or with OC's, it's made it very difficult to find rp partners. But I won't bend on those rules. Originals and OC's are uninspiring to me, and I would be miserable if I were to force myself to engage in that sort of rp. But I haven't given up hope.

I really love You Qi from Addicted. It's adorable how he's harassing Yang Meng. Aww- these boys~ I love them!

Yes, I've encountered another fan! Sure, I'm still looking. Mitjo gives me life. haha ^^
Which character would you prefer to play as?
Honestly I'm down with doing either but I'd kinda prefer rping as Mitch if you're cool with that.

Honestly I'm down with doing either but I'd kinda prefer rping as Mitch if you're cool with that.

Sure! That's fine with me. ^^
I'll admit, as far as plots go, I never seem to have any ideas. >.< Would you like to brainstorm, or did you have anything in mind?

I'm needing some Long Exposure in my life!

Me too! I'm such a loser for Mitjo. I wanna rp them boys so bad.

So which character do you have a preference for ? And if you have any plot ideas/ situations in mind, please toss em at me, otherwise we can brainstorm together or make it up as we go.

Same! I think I'd be best as Jonas if that's alright with you. We should definitely brainstorm some ideas! Are you a fan of any AUs?

Same! I think I'd be best as Jonas if that's alright with you. We should definitely brainstorm some ideas! Are you a fan of any AUs?

Sure. That's great actually. Mitch is my fav.

I love AU's! Superhero/villain, chatroom, pretend couple, reverse!character, -- are some of the better AU's that come to mind but I'm open to pretty much anything.

Ooh! I like those! Chat room sounds fantastic. Also, super villain could be amazing for this pair. What about kind of a Megamind scenario, with Mitch as the villain, and Jonas the civilian Mitch has become infatuated with.

Ooh! I like those! Chat room sounds fantastic. Also, super villain could be amazing for this pair. What about kind of a Megamind scenario, with Mitch as the villain, and Jonas the civilian Mitch has become infatuated with.
Sure. That's great actually. Mitch is my fav.

I love AU's! Superhero/villain, chatroom, pretend couple, reverse!character, -- are some of the better AU's that come to mind but I'm open to pretty much anything.

I was also thinking maybe some sort of creature au? Like Mitch is some creepy cryptid. I also love friends with benefits aus, pretend couple...etc!

I was also thinking maybe some sort of creature au? Like Mitch is some creepy cryptid. I also love friends with benefits aus, pretend couple...etc!

My idea for the chatroom was maybe Jonas and Mitch are matched on some lgbt forum or something? As they start talking, overtime they begin liking eachother without being aware that they know the other person IRL? And when it comes time for them to meet up, it's a huge shocking reveal.

I love Megamind, haha. I can picture Mitch as a badass villain. And Jonas as the cute civilian/superhero that can pacify him.

-

Oh and creature!au sounds interesting. I'd like to hear more about your thoughts on this one.

I also like everything else you mentioned, the pretend couple being my favorite. Not a huge fan of friends with benefits cause I'm a big sap and I love pining and slow burn.

-

Ah so many good ideas it's hard to decide! So I'll let you pick what your most interested in.

So sorry for the late reply! Had a huge work even this week that killed me haha!

I love the idea of the chat room and kinda opening up to each other online! A lot of pining haha!

I'd been thinking about the creature au for a minute because Mitch is obviously a cryptid of some sort haha. There were a couple scenarios I was thinking on that one. Maybe he's a myth living in the forest, and Jonas gets chased in there by some bullies possibly. Mitch saves him or Jonas gets stuck in there and finds him. I love monster Mitch with a heart of gold!

So sorry for the late reply! Had a huge work even this week that killed me haha!

I love the idea of the chat room and kinda opening up to each other online! A lot of pining haha!

I'd been thinking about the creature au for a minute because Mitch is obviously a cryptid of some sort haha. There were a couple scenarios I was thinking on that one. Maybe he's a myth living in the forest, and Jonas gets chased in there by some bullies possibly. Mitch saves him or Jonas gets stuck in there and finds him. I love monster Mitch with a heart of gold!

It's fine.

I know right! I've never done a rp based off the idea, so I thought it might be fun.

Ooh! Cool idea. That's a story I wouldn't mind reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back