• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 m// [Craving Webcomic Long Exposure] (IPC)

Chucky

I'm currently looking for some long term rp's to occupy my spare time, which I have way too much of. I'm 20, and I've got 6+ years of rp experience under my belt. I'm ALWAYS looking for some good, long term rp's, so don't hesitate to contact me!

▶ My posts usually run about 3-6 paragraphs long. At the very least I can write a paragraph. (So I expect my partner to be able to write 1 paragraphs min.) But honestly it's quality over quantity.

▶I like to incorporate romance and I ship males together! mxm, yaoi, m//, male slash, whatever you want to call it! Bear in mind I'm also fine with femslash (though I don't have any experience writing it myself).

▶ As far as boundaries go, my limits are yours. However, I'm not looking to interact with OC's, nor am I interested in cross-overs, or m-preg.

▶ We can roleplay anywhere you'd like, whether it be pms, threads, email, google docs, etc...

Fandoms
(Note: I only ship canon x canon)

Long Exposure (Mitch x Jonas)

Addicted (tv show and novel) (Bai Lou Yin x Gu Hai) (Yang Meng x You Qi)

Best Friends Forever Comic (Vincent x Teddy) (Vincent x Louis) (John x Louis)

Zankoku na Kami ga Shihai suru (William x Jeremy) (Jeremy x Ian)

One Piece (Usopp x Sanji) (Zoro x Sanji)

Steven Universe (Ruby x Sapphire) (I'm open to most SU pairings, just ask.)

Child's Play (Chucky x anyone) (Chucky x no one) (I'd be willing to allow OC's with this one, and there doesn't even have to be any pairings/romance. I'd be all down for a horror themed rp.)

Revolutionary Girl Utena (Utena x Himemiya)

Last edited:
ugh. i wanna rp. i promise i'm not a very strict person. I just wanna have fun writing with someone.

Last edited:
I'm reading addicted the chinese novel and omg I'm in love. It's just as good as the adapted show. I can't decide which one I like best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back