• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Longterm RP [Open]

JitterBuga

Please Read!
Hello!

I’m looking for a Outlast 1×1 RP. Preferably long term.

Please keep in mind that I only accept 18+ RP partners.

My sole focus is for something along the lines of horror, suspense, a lot of tension and fear!

I don’t have any trigger warnings considering I love horror (that being films and stories that is) but if you have any triggers or of you are senstive to certain topics, be sure to tell me!
I do have many and I mean many plots! I’m a very friendly person and I enjoy speaking to people. So if there is something, or a conversation you would like go strike with me, just send me a text outside of our rp!

My rules are:

-I only do Oc x Oc
Or Oc x cannon

-I am not interested in human/animal hybrid characters...it really never caught my interest to begin with.

-If you are busy. That is perfectly fine. I am good at multitasking and getting replies out quickly for you to enjoy! But there are times that I will be busy. But I’ll never leave for days on end without replying to you. So you must be patience at times with me, what I am saying is if I don't reply for an hour or two. I would apprieate to not get constantly bothered about where I am. But in all, I really have a flexible schedule.

-I do double up Oc x Cannon. Meaning. I play the can in character for your OC’s interest. And you do the same for mines.

-I am in a select few of fandoms that I feel can be good for Horror themed RP. Though I don't do them often.
The only franchise I would really be interested in RPing. Would be Outlast since that really is my main focus as of right now. Though, I will gladly look at other films, books, shows/series that anyone recommend, so in the near future I can have knowledge on a new RP!

-If not wanting to do an RP--Outlast wise.
Oc x Oc is always on the table!

-Now. Personally. I like to twist things a lot. So that way, it won’t seem cliche and boring. But more exciting and fun. Which is how I get various plot ideas in mind.
But. To not make the post too long. That can be explained in DMs

-I am advanced literate and often times write a alot. But that can be changed to your preference.
You don’t have to be like me! But you do have to at least obtain a few paragraphs.

-I rp on Discord
What is Outlast?
Outlast is horror game that came up in 2013. Revolving around a cooperation that conducted illegal experiments on paitents in a Mental Asylum called Mount Massive, located in Leadville, Colorodo.
In the game, you play as a feeelance investigative journalist, named Miles Upshur who was called upon by a former IT Software Engineer named Waylon Park. Who witnessed these corrupt experiments, first hand. As Miles. You make it his job to make it out alive of Mount Massive, with footage to release to the public about the corruption and abuse to the paitents. Unknowlingly, Murkoff has an expermeint creature that was labeled⁠—Project Walrider.
My goal is to get a few people to rp Outlast me with. It really is a great game. I enjoy the plot and concept of it, and if you haven't heard of it. I recommend considering Halloween is just around the corner.
If you are interested in role-playing Outlast. This means this will have the Oc x Canon double up. I'm fairly good at playing any character in the game and already have a plot in mind.
If not wanting to do Outlast. It is perfectly fine! I am willi fly to do Oc x Oc—Which was covered above. And we can discuss plots!

But that’s all I have to cover. If interested. Just DM. Or comment under and I’ll get right to you!❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back