• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 long term partners (always open!)

herelaydragons

Trash Queen aka Mega Nerd
Hey everyone, as the title suggests, I am looking for some long term roleplay partners. As of yet, I have no specific plot lines or starters, but I do have ideas and genres that can be discussed. (Also I apologize in advance for how long this may be)

Rules:

- Good grammar, I know, this one's on literally everyone's page, but it needs to be brought up, accidents occur, I get it, but don't willingly put forth crappy writing.

- I only roleplay as a female, just because I feel like I couldn't properly represent a male, or if I did, I worry of bringing up the risk of offending someone, but I will do FxM or FxF

- No ridiculous age differences, I could understand a few years or so, but I will not do anything revolving around a child, or do anything romantic with an old woman/man or anything to such extreme degrees.

-I personally enjoy longer replies and will therefore reciprocate with the same. 2+ paragraphs, although 2 should hopefully be a minimum used infrequently, I'm all about longer replies, but I do understand that not every post will be at such standards

(these next few revolve around specific genres or types of roleplay that I do/don't want to do)

~Genres I wont do:

- Schools/Academy's (overused)

- Arranged marriages

- Slavexmaster

-Sci-fi (I don't hate this one, I'm just trash at it)

~Genres I am neutral about:

-modern (it just depends on the plot),

-fantasy (I don't want a basic plot for this one, if we are to do anything fantasy spice it up),

-Slice of life (this one I just don't get, I don't really know what it is so I can't say I love or hate it, idk my dudes)

-futuristic (once again depends on plot, people tend to generalize and all revolve around the same focal point and don't seem to want to make it original)

-apocalyptic (people tend to only think zombies, which I'm not opposed to, but there are so many ways an apocalyptic situation could occur)

~Genres I enjoy:

- Romance (just not when it's the focal point, integrate it into another genre)

- Literally anything historical wow I love history (anything like wars, immigration, clans, anything)

- Crime/Mystery/Detective

- Action (once again, this never seems to be one that can stand on it's own, so it should typically be woven in with another genre or else given a really strong plot line)

- Adventure

If anyone is interested please let me know, I'm very malleable and open to discussion!

Hey there, I am looking for a roleplaying partner and could really use one that can whip me back into roleplaying shape (it's been about a year since I have rp'ed). If you want to start out with an easy-going, casual one to get me back into the swing of things, and then progress into deeper roleplays that would be amazing!

I don't have a problem with a 2+ paragraph at all (I actually prefer it!).

Also, I just graduated with a degree in history so historical roleplays are definitely my favorites! Let me know if you would like to send me back to roleplaying bootcamp!

ThackenHad said:
Hey there, I am looking for a roleplaying partner and could really use one that can whip me back into roleplaying shape (it's been about a year since I have rp'ed). If you want to start out with an easy-going, casual one to get me back into the swing of things, and then progress into deeper roleplays that would be amazing!
I don't have a problem with a 2+ paragraph at all (I actually prefer it!).

Also, I just graduated with a degree in history so historical roleplays are definitely my favorites! Let me know if you would like to send me back to roleplaying bootcamp!
That sounds great, I definitely wouldn't mind, just send me a pm and we can hash something out!

Unfortunately, I have literally just created this account. Therefore, I am unable to PM for the next 24 hours. Can I give you a gmail account and we can chat about this on there?

ThackenHad said:
Unfortunately, I have literally just created this account. Therefore, I am unable to PM for the next 24 hours. Can I give you a gmail account and we can chat about this on there?
I mean if you feel comfortable giving that information out, then I suppose so, but if you don't want to I don't mind waiting for the 24 hours. It's whatever you wanna do!

Hmm, I'd be open to doing an RP.

Dislike: Modern era (unless there's a specific twist?)

Genre's I'm neutral about:

- Crime/Mystery (They're just usually not well thought out and one character will have to control the whole 'mystery detective' element)

- Romance (Usually just like to integrate this into other plots and stories if that's okay)

Genre's I enjoy:

- History

- Action

- Adventure

- Fantasy

- Sci Fi

- Medieval

- Many many more.

I enjoy playing characters that usually have a slightly shady/angsty background (but don't worry they're not ridiculously OP or anything.. I've run into that problem multiple times and it kills the plot)

Well I tried to post my gmail but got a warning instead haha. I'm not sure if you send me a PM if I can reply or not. So, maybe try sending me one?

Flavia said:
Hmm, I'd be open to doing an RP.
Dislike: Modern era (unless there's a specific twist?)

Genre's I'm neutral about:

- Crime/Mystery (They're just usually not well thought out and one character will have to control the whole 'mystery detective' element)

- Romance (Usually just like to integrate this into other plots and stories if that's okay)

Genre's I enjoy:

- History

- Action

- Adventure

- Fantasy

- Sci Fi

- Medieval

- Many many more.

I enjoy playing characters that usually have a slightly shady/angsty background (but don't worry they're not ridiculously OP or anything.. I've run into that problem multiple times and it kills the plot)
I think we could work something out, just shoot a pm my way!

Hey Thankenhad if anything I'll be glad to RP with you as well! I'll be free a little later today if you want to discuss a story?

I'm still under the same restrictions as you- I just made a thread called "Unknown" in the One on One RPG section and I tagged you in it. We can discuss the story and such in the OOC chat?

I'm looking to get back into roleplaying, so I need to pick some partners up, I'd love to do something with you. We could do whatever you wanted, but I have a few ideas too.

Genres:

Fandoms

Apocalypse

Historical (royalty?)

Sci-Fi

Adventure

Romance

IDreamWithEyesWide said:
I'm looking to get back into roleplaying, so I need to pick some partners up, I'd love to do something with you. We could do whatever you wanted, but I have a few ideas too.
Genres:

Fandoms

Apocalypse

Historical (royalty?)

Sci-Fi

Adventure

Romance
Sounds great! I'll send you a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back