• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Long Term Partner

CaptainFizzyFelix

Hello guys!

So I'm looking for a role playing partner who is open and up for anything! I personally like modern, realistic, fantasy, and romance roleplays, but I am more than happy to hear your ideas! Okay, so I'm a very relaxed and laid back person, but also I am a student that has a busy life. I will try to reply mostly during the morning and evening, and on the weekends I will be the most active. Also, I write about a paragraph long response, and I expect my partner to match my response? But please don't give me one or two sentences, and please write a response that makes the rp move. I mostly do malexmale rp's, and I will play both roles! It depends on what you're comfortable with, so please don't be shy! I don't mind drugs/violence, but if you are uncomfortable with something, tell me!  I will obviously roleplay on this site, kik, and over email.  So lastly, I like to talk to my partner out of the rp, even if it is just silly things! Don't be afraid to talk to me out of the rp, I am pretty friendly haha!

Alright, that is pretty much it! Please private message me if you're interested in roleplaying with me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back