• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic 1X1 LGBTQ+ Friendly AI X Scientist (Possibly Romance)

Lady_Minerva

Enchantress
Hey everybody!

I just got this craving TODAY! I want to play an AI designed by a young inventor (you) who is in high-school or college. Any gender pairing is fine by me and I LOOOOOVE romance. If you don't want romance that's cool too. And we can do character design when we start.

So here's the basics of the plot. You play either a young inventor / scientist / genius who needs help managing production, writing code, upgrading equipment, and generally helping out that designs an AI to do said things OR you play a scientist who builds and curates an AI for a mega-corporation. Either way, the AI is designed to be able to expand and learn. The AI will do so without your character realizing it at first. (The story starts with the completion of the AI and it's power on moment. Also either of these plot lines will be set way in the future.

I like to write long detailed post but we can discuss paragraph length and whatever else. Just PM to let me know if you're interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back