• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [1×1 interest check] Hey Kids! [Noragami]

The Stolen Relic

"There Are no Men Like me."
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This thread contains spoilers. Please read at your own risk.

MeanDefensiveAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif
Tonight, we honour the Hero! ❞​

I. INTRODUCTION.

Hey, My name is Loki and my pronouns are He/They. Im 23 years old and I found some old interest returning to me. I never have any luck with interest checks since my interests are mainly niche, so heres to hoping I find the right crowd of people.

Today my interest Appears to Be Noragami! Im looking for someone who may be able to fufill my keen interest on the topic, someone of like mind, and also around the same age group as Minors scare me. So, Before I ramble to much, allow me to continue.

II. RULES
______________________________________________​
  • No Homophobia, transphobia or Bigotry. I will not tolerate a roleplay partner that advocates for these things.​

• Harsh topics within rp Is different however and I will allow them under the agreement that they are challenges meant for character development and things to over come.

• No Beastiality, Incest, Ped*phillia or other taboos considered immoral or illegal.

• Please do not romanticize mental illnesses. Im welcome to include them so long as they a respectful addition to a character and not used as a personality trait.

• I will not do NSFW content with Minors/Minor coded characters. I do prefer roleplaying with adults, as some of the topics I write about are very adult.

III. PLOT IDEAS

Plot I. :: On Deaths Door.

Yato × Hiyori Iki
Implied Daikoku × Kofuku
Post Aragoto: Season 2

Tenjin warned him. Yato didn't want to admit that it was a mistake to allow Hiyori to continue sticking around. All that laid left in his wake was Death, and Nora was constantly reminding him of it, even after he renounced her as his Shinki. Yukine all but tried his best to quell the dread and anger that was buried deep within his masters heart. He tried not to do anything that would make his emotions unravel even worse, But Hiyori's death had hurt Yukine in places he didnt know he could feel. And Yato was was hurting more than anyone could ever know.

An unfortunate accident happens, and Hiyori's connection to her body is cut off completely. Yato feels guitly and burdened by her death and blames himself, Doing the one thing he only knew how to do, and was turn Hiyori into a Regalia. She awakens unaware of her death in strange robes. Daikoku is threatening to kill Yato as Both Yukine and and Kofuku are trying to keep the two away from eachother, and she is unware of what occured before her end. Yato will have to explain to her that in fact is dead, and is now his regalia.

Plot II. :: It Hurts me more than you know.

Daikoku × Kofuku
Implied Yato × Hiyori

It was the first time Hiyori had ever seen them have a fight. Yato and Daikoku seemed to be the ones who were always at eachothers wits in (or rather, Yato was just his daily annoyance) But to See Kofuku nearly rennounce Daikoku and then storm out of their home was a shock to all of them. The two of them were like glue, bound at the hip, it was hard to believe the two of them could ever get angry at one another. Its a shock enough that they weren't already a couple. It prompts them all to wonder, what Daikoku did to make her so upset?

Kofuku stormed out of their home but Hiyori isnt convinced that Daikoku was the one at fault. Yato is ready to blame Daikoku for making Kofuku so upset, but Hiyori Decides to hear him out, Maybe there was a way to patch things up between the two of them. With her willingness Daikoku gives the trio some Lore into their past lives, and how they met. Perhaps with Hiyori's intervention they can help Kofuku and Daikoku maybe come to terms with their feelings for one another,and if anything save their friendship.

Plot I. :: Reject All gods

Implied oc × oc
Implied Yato × Hiyori Iki
Implied Daikoku × Kofuku
Implied Bishimonten × Kazuma

Time is an ever flowing reservouir of change. And as time continues to change Humanity begins to reject gods they worshipped in the past. Even famous Gods like Tenjin and Bishimonten are being forgotten and disrespected. Lately, humanity has been burning shrines of their gods, and while some worship them, most have faded into obscurity. Because of this, the heavens grew hungry for power, and launched themselves at war with eachother. This allows Phantoms to run rampant and do as they please. They grow stronger everyday and are almost to immensely powerful for one god to handle on his own.

Yato and Yukine discover that these phantoms have been targeting children, so they seek wisom from a God with experience in this feild. The God Jizo, a gaurdian deity of protection that watches over children and keeps them safe. However, over the years he has been known as the god that devours children, and like other gods, he too has been rejected by his worshippers, and blendes into obscurity. Hiyori convinces Jizo to work along side them, on the condition that they help Jizo find a Shinki to work along side him.

Disclaimer: I am open to discussing other possible plots/ Ideas if you don't like any of this. The last one in paticular is my oc.

IV. Character Prefrences

Comfortable playing:
Daikoku
Yato
Bishimon
My OC

Will Play if I have too:
Hiyori
Yukine
Tenjin
Any other of Bishimons regalias

V. Closing

I am a novella writer. I will also do literate and semi-literate if writing to much causes a headache. Im good at matching my partners writing. I will however, no accept on liners, astricks, or script style roleplaying.

I Prefer roleplaying on discord or in dms were I can better keep track of things like that. Please message me if your interested! Thank you!

kofuku-daikoku.gif

Last edited:
I wanted to ship my oc (a new regalia that takes the form of a shield) with Yato. I was thinking she was a demigod but didn't know it and can heal blights.

That's an interesting concept, do you have any references for your character? Im not opposed to it but the idea that regalia can heal blights is a bit powerful. Does she have any over all weakness that limits her abilities?

That's an interesting concept, do you have any references for your character? Im not opposed to it but the idea that regalia can heal blights is a bit powerful. Does she have any over all weakness that limits her abilities?
Well physically she's pretty weak, maybe weaker than the average person. As a shield she can repel some attacks but has a limit, starting out she can only do a few at a time before powering down

Well physically she's pretty weak, maybe weaker than the average person. As a shield she can repel some attacks but has a limit, starting out she can only do a few at a time before powering down
Im going to Dm you is that okay? Id rather discuss more there cause it'll be easier to keep track of for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back