• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Ghost Romance

AshleyBergie

Country Girl

• Iv been Rping for over 5 years
  • I type up at least 1-2 paragraphs depending on how much I'm given
  • I can to in PM or in a thread I don't mind
  • I play both male and female unless I wanna play a curtain role in an rp

The Plot:

Muse A who had just turned 21 moves into an old home with many rooms along with a house in the back for what was used for the house keepers. Muse B had died at the house along with the other servants in a murder about 50 years ago. Muse B was the lead house keeper and was the youngest one at the age of 23. Muse A is unknown that Muse B died and is willing to let Muse B work as a house keeper around the house. As Muse B works Muse A and B start to fall for each other and so on until Muse A does some research on the house when given a tip about there being something up with the house. Muse A is scared but Muse B is there to explain

From that point on its up to you and me. It's alittle choppy but I was trying to make it as close to a show I watched as possible.

*They will have romance.

*There will be drama.

*Yes Muse B is a ghost but in this rp they will be able to have a kid or kids

*Muse B can be seen and touch like a normal human by Muse A and others

Pm or comment below if interested

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back