• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1, first time on here

Kozilek

Roll for Initiative
As the title says, it's my first time posting this on this site, so here hoping it goes well. I am currently eagerly awaiting a Magic deck to arrive from America (I think), and would like some role plays to get going in the mean-time. I had a look at the threads currently up, but only a couple mentioned fantasy, which is an odd but pleasant change, so here's me making my own thread.

I'll be honest, I'm not amazing at coming with fully fledged plots, and much prefer coming up with a general idea, then seeing what happens, as opposed to having a set of events to follow. A lot of the roleplays I started with were what I affectionately call 'meeting at the crossroads', and are exactly what they sound like, although crossroads is squally subbed out for something else. These are still something I like, but I'm trying to stay away from them, so here's the singular idea I have that I am minority pleased with.

- I have a character who's a mechanical wolf type creature, and in it's backstory, I had the idea that it was created as part of some religious cult that was viewed as weird because it used gears and rudimentary tech instead of magic, and then the cult died out and faded into nothingness. Either this automaton wakes up and wanders into some village where people are blown away by it (as in amazed, not rockets), or some adventurer looking for loot wakes it up

I also have this one female angel character who I quite like, and seeing as I usually(always) stick to playing guys, I'm trying to expand my horizons and use this female character more. Not to sure what she'd fit in though.

I realise that I'm not doing much in the giving department, but my excuse is that I'm new here so I'm not too sure what it's all like. Lame excuse, but it's all I have. However, despite my apparent lack of creativity when coming to plots, I'm a good writer, so no fear there. I think it's something to do with the fact that I don't control half of the action, because when I'm writing something on my own, I'm pretty good at plots, but for roleplays... not so much. Either way, PM or reply below.

~ Kozi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back