• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 fandoms be long term roleplay.

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Little old me again back at it for some good old fashioned fandom fun! So for those of you who haven’t seen my posts before I’m a female writer from the U.K. however I am 18+ so I would love it if you could also be 18+ for my protection online.

I do have some partner requirements/rules:

- I do long term roleplay only.
- I am literate to advanced, depending on the rp I can even grow to be novella. So please try to match my detail.
- I write in third person and past tense.
- You must be willing to play canon males and be okay with shipping them with female ocs. Love triangles are essential where possible.
- Please don’t ghost me. If you have a problem with me or my writing I would rather discuss it and learn from it.
- Good grammar and spelling is a must. I can’t abide text talk even out of character. But I myself do have dyslexia so I’m aware everyone makes grammatical errors on occasion!
- I can double but I’m desperately trying not too!
- If a fandom you are in is not up here I’m probably not in it or not looking for it right now!

With out further ado here are my fandoms:

- The Hunger Games.
- Maze Runner ❤️❤️❤️.
- Divergent.
- Teen Wolf (tv show) ❤️❤️❤️.
- Harry Potter.
- Percy Jackson.

I adore Stiles, Derek and Scott if we’re looking at TW! Stiles or Scott would be preferences but I can ship with most of the TW guys, my ideas for Scott are just a tad more fleshed out!

Heyo I see you don't have any hearts beside it... But how would you feel about doing a Percy Jackson RP.
I'm 18+ (won't say my specific age)
Prefer to play canon characters anyways, and I'm not above changing canon stuff (I say that since most canon characters in the series have a relationship already.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back