• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πŸ™π•©πŸ™ π”½π•’π•Ÿπ••π• π•ž π•Šπ•–π•’π•£π•”π•™

blxckfalcon

Clint's birdie <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings!

I'm going to skip the introduction... and I'll get to the good stuff.

Guardians Of The Galaxy Hello GIF

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Looking for: Yelena Belova, Bucky Barnes, Michelle Jones (MJ).
Willing to play: Bucky Barnes (not Winter Soldier), Loki Laufeyson (only from the show), Steven Grant, Kate Bishop, Natasha Romanoff.
OCs for these characters: Sophia Winchell-Stark (Yelena/Bucky), Jackson Ross (MJ)

Spider-Man Into/Across The Spider Verse

Looking for: Miguel O' Hara.
Willing to play: Peter. B. Parker, Gwen Stacy, Hobie Brown. Lyla.
OCs for these characters: Samantha Johnson/Spider-Gal

Pitch Perfect

Looking for: Emily Junk
Willing to play: Fat Amy, Beca and any other characters.
OCs for these characters: Mike Marshall

Fame/Celebrity

Looking for: Anthony Mackie, Jeremy Renner
Willing to play: Sebastian Stan, Hailee Steinfeld, Vanessa Hudgens
OCs for these characters: Chelsea Spencer (Mackie), Jessica Bennett (Renner)

Harry Potter/Hogwarts Legacy

Looking for: Sebastian Sallow, Neville Longbottom, Remus Lupin (both Marauders and Golden Trio)
Willing to play: Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Natsai Onai, Lily Potter, Luna Lovegood
and a few more...
OCs for these characters: Everett Elderberry (any professors/Marauders Era char), Nicholas Steros (Lupin),
Abigail Bristlecone (Sebastian/Neville)​

If you're interested, comment down below, message me or just give me a cookie! πŸͺ

Hailee Steinfeld Hawkeye GIF by Marvel Studios

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a Hogwarts Legacy rp! I can definitely play Sebastian for Onimus in return? I'd love to discuss more in PM's!

I'd be interested in a Hogwarts Legacy rp! I can definitely play Sebastian for Onimus in return? I'd love to discuss more in PM's!
Yeah I would love to play Ominus for you definitely! We can definitely discuss it more in PMs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back