• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Fandom RP (Canon + OCs Included)

CorporalMarshmallow

You Are Not The Edgelord
As the title explains, I am looking to roleplay one or two fandoms 1-on-1 with someone who is okay with the usage of OCs, with Canon x OC pairings optional. If you have OCs that are paired with canon characters like I do, I can play as my OC and your OC's crush, and you can play as your OC and my OC's crush. I am also 100% okay with crossovers.

These are the fandoms that I am looking to roleplay:

~Adventure Time
~Aggretsuko
~Animal Crossing
~Big Hero 6
~Code Lyoko
~Cuphead
~Final Space
~Guardians of the Galaxy
~How to Train Your Dragon
~Rise of the Guardians
~Sonic the Hedgehog
~Star Fox
~Super Smash Bros
~Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

If you are willing to roleplay at least one of these, feel free to reply below or message me. ^^

As the title explains, I am looking to roleplay one or two fandoms 1-on-1 with someone who is okay with the usage of OCs, with Canon x OC pairings optional. If you have OCs that are paired with canon characters like I do, I can play as my OC and your OC's crush, and you can play as your OC and my OC's crush. I am also 100% okay with crossovers.

These are the fandoms that I am looking to roleplay:

~Adventure Time
~Aggretsuko
~Animal Crossing
~Big Hero 6
~Code Lyoko
~Cuphead
~Final Space
~Guardians of the Galaxy
~How to Train Your Dragon
~Rise of the Guardians
~Sonic the Hedgehog
~Star Fox
~Super Smash Bros
~Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

If you are willing to roleplay at least one of these, feel free to reply below or message me. ^^

Id like to do a guardians of the galaxy rp or a rise of the guardians rp! I have ocs I can use as well! I’d like to pair them with either Peter Quill or Jack respectively :) Let me know if you interested.

Id like to do a guardians of the galaxy rp or a rise of the guardians rp! I have ocs I can use as well! I’d like to pair them with either Peter Quill or Jack respectively :) Let me know if you interested.

Sure! How about a Guardians of the Galaxy RP? I have an OC that's paired with Rocket, if you're okay with it. ^^

Hi im intrested in code lyoko, big hero 6 or Aggretsuko rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back