• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've got this plot in my mind for awhile so here it is.
-------
Muse A is the father of Muse B. Muse A had Muse B when they've just finished highschool. Muse A is a single parent, raising Muse B with his mother. At just 3 years old, Muse A went missing after going out to take care of some business. Despite reporting Muse A's disappearance to the local authorities, He was never found, leaving Muse B with their grandmother who did their best to raise them. When Muse B would ask about their mother, their Grandmother would tell them that she passed away right after Muse B was born though there were articles regarding that Muse B's mother was still alive. Muse B had always felt like Muse A left because of them despite that their grandmother would say otherwise. Nevertheless, Muse B was determined to find out what happened to Muse A. Now a teenager, Muse B would pull out articles regarding the night of Muse A's disappearance to no avail. Muse A just simply vanished without a trail.

One day, Muse B woke up in an unfamiliar place and yet something about the town they were in resembled alot like their hometown. It just looked older and internet wasn't really a thing either. It was as if they went back in time. Though, it didn't take long for them to bump into someone who looked exactly like the pictures of Muse A when he was still in highschool. Hoping to figure out what happened to their father, Muse B decided to befriend Muse A.

Though, they soon find out the truth about Muse B's mother. But something else was worrying Muse B, the watch on their wrist, it was counting down and they weren't sure what it was counting down to until everything stopped moving when the time ran out and that's when they realized that they have the power to turn back time for a short period. With this, they traveled back to the present only to find Muse A back but with people who claimed to be a part of a special force that were sent to space in order to prevent any extraterrestrial invasion that would endanger the people on Earth.

Muse B was quickly recruited to the team and was sent along with Muse A into space. As they explored more of the powers that they have aside from turning time back, they've realized how Muse A was acting towards them. He was cold, and seemingly indifferent unlike when Muse B saw him back in his younger years who seemed so sweet and kind. With their relationship already strained, It seemed Muse A didn't like the idea of Muse B being there. Stuck in the same spaceship, Muse B had no choice but to see Muse A every briefing and mission.

Will they be able to mend their father and child relationship or was it doomed from the start?

I will be playing Muse A.

-----
Plot 2 = Investigation (new)

Muse A and Muse B are siblings, They both work in the police department, though one of them belongs to forensic while the other was a detective. The two mostly work together to solve the crimes. Though, one day, Muse A who was a crime lab scientist/forensic got called in to investigate a new case that unfortunately have Muse B as one of the suspects due to being involved with the victim.

I would love to play Muse A but I'm not too stuck on it so if you want to play muse A it's okay.

------
Other than that plot, I'm up for father/ child or siblings relationship. I'm a sucker for drama and angst so if you're up for something more intense then you've come to the right person.

rules:
-Please try to be active if you can (Three days per post is my maximum)
- one paragraph at least (I write 2-3 on average but might write more depending on the scene) semi-lit+
-i prefer using rl faceclaim so if you could follow suit that'll be nice.

Last edited:
Hey, I'd be interested in starting a plot together! I love father/son relationships

Users who are viewing this thread

Back