• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic 1x1 detective (someone) tracking a serial killer (me) in the future

Samurai Jay

it's strategy over all
So basically what I planned is haveing a detective put on the case of a serial killer who goes around burning people to death, the year is 2341 and humanity just got out of a major war that left only 2 countries left. The western empire, and the eastern conglomerate. The location is a city that the border runs through and is war torn as in part of the city is rebuilt and futuristic and the other parts are still shell marked and basically either slums or deserted of all life.

I'm down... But how do I track you down? Will you leave me clues or do I have to profile? ;)

Good but I have to warn you. I'm an actual psychologist (well almost). So better let this be good ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back